[Question] So, I don't play Skyrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably live a more productive life. I needed to do about 12-16 hours of paperwork over the past few days.

I didn't.

I want to play Skyrim but never got a 360 and can't afford one (computer playing it... yeah, not happening). Maybe someday.

Yes, you are bad. Naughty even.

Not interested in a single-player fantasy RPG, not while I'm still playing DnD occasionally, anyway.

I spent my weekend with the SW:TOR beta.

You're fine. It's just a game. Liking or disliking it doesn't mean a thing, and if somebody thinks or pretends to think it does, they're a bad person.

C

Chibibar

I am not going to buy it until next year :) by then a couple of DLC should be out and a bunch of mods available for it :)

C

Chibibar

Sucks for the non-PC people. No mods.
Yea. Games like this I always play on PC. Ever since with Morrowind and fallout 3, I will get these type of games on PC (like Dragon Age) it is a lot of fun with mods.

fade

Staff member
I don't plan on playing it. I tried Morrowind and Oblivion, and didn't care for either. I like the Fallout series, but I think that's because you feel more connected to the world than you do in the Elder Scrolls series.

how bad of a person am I?

I have been playing a lot of glitch though.
If you're a bad person, I'm a horrible individual through and through since I don't play any computer or video games. The lack of gaming probably has nothing to do with it, I'm horrible in any case. Old school tabletop Shadowrun nerd fests on those rare occasions when I actually get to hang with my friends, but hey that happens when we become alleged adults, but I spend enough time on technology between two jobs in IT and I'm so far behind that I need a few clones to help me catch up so the games don't interest me at all. Give me time outside with the family, friends and insane puppy instead thanks.

ElJuski

Staff member
me and Batman still are having a hell of a time cleaning up the city
Added at: 23:53
I also spend time reading books and watching tv and conversing with the Norms

You're a sad strange little man Neon, and you have my pity.
And dammit no pity anything even possible here! :) Yeah, I know I'm an odd creature who would rather be on a soccer field or on the water instead of a gaming gods and society approved entertainment outlet but I will just have to find a way to live with myself. The rum helps. A lot.

I don't have the hardware to run Skyrim, but I am deeply envious of my friends who do. It is a maddeningly beautiful looking game.

Can't bring myself to be interested in it. I heard lots of great hype about Oblivion too, and when I tried that it was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Walked in a straight line for 40minutes and encountered two enemies- a rat and a wolf. Wrote off the whole series.

me and Batman still are having a hell of a time cleaning up the city
Added at: 23:53
I also spend time reading books and watching tv and conversing with the Nords
Fixed.

To all who hated Oblivion: me too. I was getting interested in Skyrim, so I thought I'd try out an earlier game in the series. Played it for two hours, returned it to the store the next day. Played Skyrim for a good 20 hours since I got it on Friday and it's wonderful. It's fucking enormous. It's something entirely different.

I get people not being interested; I'm just saying, if a person is skipping it because of Oblivion, they might be missing something they'd enjoy. The game doesn't need me to shill for it--I just don't want people to miss something they'd like. I'd like to be playing it right now, but my wife is on it right now. She's been chopping firewood and using the forge since she got to the first town... and doing nothing else.

DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN GUYZ? PLAY SKYRIM11!

I didn't play morrowind or oblivion, had fallout 3 and played it for a couple of hours, hated it with a passion for the depressing setting.

My copy of skyrim arrived last thursday, played it for 15 hrs already and love it. It's one of the most immersive gaming-experiences I ever had. If you have the rig that can play it - give it a try. And just play, as you feel fit, and enjoy it. :-D

I didn't like Oblivion that much.Could have been the story or the creepy way you talked with people (never break eye contact) but I love the hell out of Skyrim.

D

DLM X-13

I don't play video games at all. And I haven't ever since they went 3D.

Does that make me an inhuman monster? :(

I haven't gotten it yet either. I am putting it off for now in case anyone decided to get it for me for Christmas. Everyone knows I've been looking forward to it and I would feel like a tool if I ruin someones great gift idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.