Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krisken said:
Rob, your dad looks like a high school principle. Not sure why I got that image.
I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it.

Honestly though, I had never noticed, but I can totally see where you're coming from.

Cajungal

Staff member
PICTURES!
Here's me while baking. The mixer is mightier than the sword.

A shark at the aquarium. :D

Me making a good fish face, and Jake trying to make one (he kept laughing).

Relaxin' at the park

JCM, I know there's no way for me to make this sound not-asshole-ish, but I mean it in the best way possible.

You look much less like a douche in that photo than you do in your avatar.

J

JCM

Rob King said:
JCM, I know there's no way for me to make this sound not-asshole-ish, but I mean it in the best way possible.

I had more hair then, and the avatar pic was from the day me and Luiza started dating.

JCM said:
Rob King said:

I had more hair then, and the avatar pic was from the day me and Luiza started dating.
In it, you are prodly showing us a tooth you removed her in an epic fight. She will be with you as long as you keep that magic talisman... but as soon as you lose it... BAM. She'll betray you like the rest of your teeth controlled minions! Bwahahahaha!

JCM said:
Rob King said:

Right right. It could also be me projecting a bit too. In your avatar you look a little bit like this guy I know who is a righteous asshole. In the pictures you look more like another guy I know who isn't actually that bad a dude.

Huh. Weird.

J

JCM

Silver Jelly said:
JCM said:
[quote="Rob King":l4blvri4]JCM, I know there's no way for me to make this sound not-asshole-ish, but I mean it in the best way possible.

In it, you are prodly showing us a tooth you removed her in an epic fight. She will be with you as long as you keep that magic talisman... but as soon as you lose it... BAM. She'll betray you like the rest of your teeth controlled minions! Bwahahahaha!

...[/quote:l4blvri4]Fine, I´ll change it.

And die for your sins. :twisted:

JCM said:
Fine, I´ll change it.

Niice. The picture is so bright, though. What are the 12 stations of your cross?

1 - JCM condemned to death
2 - JCM given cross
3 - JCM drinks bottle of choice alcohol first time
4 - JCM meets your mother
?

Rob King said:
JCM said:
Fine, I´ll change it.

Niice. The picture is so bright, though. What are the 12 stations of your cross?

1 - JCM condemned to death
2 - JCM given cross
3 - JCM drinks bottle of choice alcohol first time
4 - JCM meets your mother
?
12- profit.

S

Singularity.EXE

Silver Jelly said:
Dieb said:
I have no idea why you posted that in this thread, JCM, but it is pretty damn hilarious.
What I have no Idea about is... WHAT THE * IS THE GUY IN YOUR SIG SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, JCM?

Dude, c'mon. That's obviously a chick.

I have no more pictures to show you people, all the ones I have are terribly out-dated. Since my picture was taken last I have shaved my hair again, got contacts and put on ten pounds of muscle weight. Maybe next week I'll have some new ones.

J

JCM

Silver Jelly said:
Dieb said:
I have no idea why you posted that in this thread, JCM, but it is pretty damn hilarious.
What I have no Idea about is... WHAT THE * IS THE GUY IN YOUR SIG SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, JCM?
Just a joke pic I took while seeing the oldest cross in Brazil.

A friend of mine just uploaded some pics from her birthday thing last month.

SO GET READY FOR SOME NEW CRAZY FACES :Leyla: :Leyla: :Leyla:

stienman said:
Twitpics don't allow hotlinking. Maybe link us to the twitpic page with the photo?
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

(poor copypasta + cached image = fail)

Gusto said:
Lally said:
hehehe Gusto, that last one especially makes me :rofl:
Yeah that other dude was HELLA asleep. :D
This ruins my initial interpretation of the photo in which I thought sleeping guy was fully awake and completely aware of you but ignoring you in a "Ah, That's our Gusto*!" kinda way.

*I'm sure your friends call you by your actual name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.