Shegokigo! (Previously Guess who)

Zappit

Staff member
Shego's back, but for like a week. That's just teasing! You've been missed!

By the way, congrats on the totally happy (technically present) ending. Shego married - did not see that one coming.

figmentPez

Staff member
@figmentPez: I haven't seen a single cosplayer in all this time without thinking about you. How goes the cosplay forum/thread/recruiting? I see we still have Kags and Hearthling from that rush. How're you doing? Last I recall you were in recovery but doing well. I'm glad you're still around here too.
The cosplay forum is all but dead in the water. I'm too busy trying to figure out how to lead a functional adult life to get any posts made there. I'm in college right now, living in an apartment with a friend I knew from high school, but my parents are still paying the bills for me. My big project right now is working with my college's theater department for the 8th Annual Evening of Shorts. A play I wrote is among the 6 that will be performed, and I'm directing another one. It's stressful, but I'm enjoying it.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I didn't read most of this thread because my generation's attention span has gone to shit BUT HEY I just wanted to say welcome back!(?) At least good to see you again.

Last edited:
I was hesitant to post in here, because this seems like a family reunion thread, and I de-lurked after you stopped posting regularly. But I wanted to say that I've read a number of your posts over the years, and even though it's only for a week, it's good to see you back-in-action, Shego. I hope you can find a way to post regularly again. You make a lot of people scared happy when you do.

Sheg's is back. I'm back.

Wouldn't we need SeraRelm, JCM and possibly Crone around again (under their own names) as well?

Anyway, Shego, welcome back. Congrats on the marriage. Enjoy while you're here. Remember to phrase anything you did in jurisdiction of anyone on this board as a hypothetical. Keep your arms and legs inside at all times or we'll have our resident maniac cut them o....Oh wait. Huhn. That doesn't work on you, does it? :p

@Tinwhistler: Thanks for the links, I'll make sure to check out both books before I leave, have something to read on the way back :)

@David: Hey if it isn't my favorite forum artist! I still have photoshop work you did for me on my home computer! Thanks again!

@WasabiPoptart: Bitch please! I missed you too, her Royal Sass-ness ;)

@Tress: I'd never openly fire on you guys... unless it was to herd you into train cars for later eating conversations! Good to see you too my ole facehugger friend.

@Bones: I'm enjoying being back here too, but getting your fill of me? I dunno if that'd be possible ;)

@fade: Down down Alice goes the rabbit hole, fun and adventure awaits, what does the Cheshire Cat know? That fade hates everything ;)

@HCGLNS: I actually REALLY enjoyed that movie. It was nice to see an ending where it's not all about the girl giving up her life for a prince.

(I'm not stalling on details, I swear, just trying to catch up with all the replies since I went out today).

Sheegs! I've missed you! And congrats in the wife. I got a guy at work who's wife and kids live an hour on the other side of the border from Eagle pass and who's brother in law... Works.... With people.... Doing.. Things...

@Zappit: The question is, is it a bigger tease for you all or for me?! The getting married will make alot more sense shortly, but yes, I would have been one of the first ones to agree that it was never going to happen. :twisted::devil:

@Sparhawk: Thanks puggs, one thing above all else I can say that I'm ridiculously happy and have been for the past, near going on 2yrs. :D

@Mathias: One of the first things my brother told me when telling me all of the forum information was that you had returned. (I also know the circumstances that led to that and I'm definitely going to touch on that subject as well) Seeing you here and others not, is one of the regrets I have of not having been able to be around this whole time. For some reason I think the forum is easily in it's best time it's ever experienced, membership wise.

@figmentPez: Zero shame in going back to school no matter how it's being financed. I'm proud of you and glad to hear it. My brother is in his early 30s, wife and 3 teenagers and he went back to school recently too. I'm not even sure if he's shared that information with the forum. Oh well! :awesome:

@doomdragon6: Attention span has gone to shit? When was it ever strong and stable? :p Good to see you're still burninating around though!

I say we kidnap Shego (and her wife) and plop them down on some deserted island somewhere, where they can't leave. With internet access, of course. :D

Welcome back, Shegs. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who got hitched over the last year. :D

SHEEEEGOOOOOOOO! :D

Holy fuck, you're married? That's terrific; after previous threads where it'd sounded like you'd taken an oath of never doing that, I'm glad you found someone so awesome she changed your mind. You've been sorely missed around here, but this thread's been evidence enough of that.

A week is too short, but it's enough to know you're doing so damn well.

But while you're here, I think it's pressing that you answer one of Naiwen's five threads and/or blog post about how you feel concerning Asians dating white people and why such circumstances occur.