Shegokigo! (Previously Guess who)

GasBandit

Staff member
Married, huh. Didn't see that one coming
Really? She is wearing a Las Vegas lanyard in that minivan photo. ;)
woah what the hell happened to all my replies in this post?! I did something wrong and all my replies are gone.... guess I write them again.
Yeah. If you are doing a lot of user tagging, it's a good idea to copy the post before you submit it. Things tend to vanish unexpectedly.

--Patrick

@Shegokigo: Yeah, I had a daughter before you left... in the meantime, I've had a son, as well. *grins* I'm happy that things are, by and large, doing well for you south of the border, even if it comes at the cost of net access! Have fun indulging your wildest dreams... well out of my jurisdiction.

@Tinwhistler: I 100% feel you on a place not feeling homey till you nail down the best food places. Sadly I cannot say the same. I have had the best Mexican food of my life for the last year+ but some of the worst everything else. I'm 100% getting some BBQ while I'm here in Austin though, that much is for certain and I've had some amazing food in my traveling. I saw Nick's book but I missed yours and Escs! Links please? I'll be buying shortly :)

@ThatNickGuy: So pretty much like I was told? Chinese female version of Charlie? Oh the fun I would have had during those posts. Though it seems she didn't really even bother responding to hypocrisy which is one of my favorite things to point out to people during arguments.

@tegid: Pfft lurkers are family too. They're the ones that show up at the reunion and everyone debates who they're related too but we still offer them a plate of food and a seat at the table! I'm happy you decided to make this thread one of the ones you posted in :) I did briefly reappear while I was back in town finalizing my move but got so caught up in the situation I didn't have a chance to explain :( I'm here to fix that now though!

@Shegokigo: Yay for me being an exception! :D

Work has been a bit of a mixed bag of love and hate lately. I usually love the job but they are reducing headcount and trying to sell the building and lease back part of it from whomever buys it. I probably will be able to keep my job but they haven't told me for sure and that is where the stress comes into play. But I can't complain too much :)

I normally don't post unless I have a joke to make, but there is nothing here to joke about. Shego is posting, and that makes me happy.

I'm at a loss for how to Halforums now.

@Tinwhistler: I 100% feel you on a place not feeling homey till you nail down the best food places. Sadly I cannot say the same. I have had the best Mexican food of my life for the last year+ but some of the worst everything else. I'm 100% getting some BBQ while I'm here in Austin though, that much is for certain and I've had some amazing food in my traveling. I saw Nick's book but I missed yours and Escs! Links please? I'll be buying shortly :)
Mine: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/177-3968814-9042712?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=llandra saga

Escs: Amazon product

I haven't read Escs' Children of the White Wolf yet, but I totally dig his dark fairy tales in Don't Let the Fairies Eat You. I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to pick up Nick's book, either. Too much to read, too little time.

edit: The board is converting Esc's links into a "media=amazon" link..you probably won't see it if you have adblocker turned on. I edited this post twice trying to fix it until I realized it might not be broken. heh

@GasBandit: Thanks for the blog info, I may do that for a long term explanation in case some people miss it the first time around.

@evilmike: I'm more of a Loki than a Magneto, but yes, Thor comes to visit every now and again ;)

@PatrThom: Nice eye, that IS actually a lanyard from my trip to Vegas, though not where I got married. Still, very nice catch.

@Officer_Charon: I am having the time of my life and have been since moving. Some would say "Too much" fun, none would say "Not enough". Again, while not wanting to get anyone into hot water around here, especially our police officers, I have experienced some amazing things. (Amazing to me, probably not to others.)

@Fun Size: Much like with tegid, I'm happy to inspire some of our more dedicated lurkers to come out and post and enjoy the ride cause it's gonna get a bit crazy before it's over.

Heya shegokigo! Glad to see you back for a bit! I always enjoyed your brand of posting even if I didnt have much interaction. Hopefully we can all get our fill before you go back into seclusion.