Senate Republicans get called on their bluff re: congress being on the public option

• Thread starter Steven Soderburgin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Senate Republicans get called on their bluff re: congress being on the public opt

Sure, your guy is never the one that's all crazy. It's always the other guy. Just accept that this is how everyone sees things and then we can begin to move on.

Senate Republicans get called on their bluff re: congress being on the public opt

Sure, your guy is never the one that's all crazy. It's always the other guy. Just accept that this is how everyone sees things and then we can begin to move on.
I think this is where someone puts the picture of Fry that says "I see what you did there."

I think this is where someone puts the picture of Fry that says "I see what you did there."[/QUOTE]

I'm glad one of us does.

I think this is where someone puts the picture of Fry that says "I see what you did there."[/quote]

I'm glad one of us does.[/QUOTE]
You've spent the whole thread putting words in other peoples mouths. I'm glad you recognize that the one who sees it isn't you.

L

Le Quack

So you are saying you like these so called "Republican conservatives" that are ruining your party? I would LOVE it if a real conservative political movement happened in the republican party. While I would still oppose them, one singular ideology in congress isn't good for America.

Currently, The republican party is an embarassment to politics. If you can't acknowledge that, then you are in a sore mental state. Of course you'll just brush this off and say, "the other side is just as bad." This is an evasion of my argument. You aren't saying the republicans aren't incompetent (and they are), you are trying to bring democrats down to the same level.

This is not true. We have some problems with our party, but we recognize which senators they are (they are mostly the southern blue-dogs, especially my own senator, Blanche Lincoln, who've I've sent many letters). We are managine our party. The republicans are just running wild and completely out of control right now. The Republicans need to clean up their act. Get some real conservatives; Don't just keep these fake "moral" conservatives in office. They are ruining everything with their ignorance.

I wasn't saying that the republicans were batshit insane because I was taking a potshot at them. I said it because they were acting batshit insane, and if you can't recognize when your party is misrepresenting you and your ideologies, then you have no idea what YOU believe in.

@Espy.

There is a difference between poltical rivalry disagreements, and the chaotic insanity that is now the republican party.

Status
Not open for further replies.