Rant VIII: The Reckoning

Dave

Staff member
Ever had a crazy friend who thought every conspiracy they saw on YouTube channels were true?

There is no conspiracy "theory" about this...If you watch any video i have ever posted watch this one...our lives and the lives of our families are at stake...please DO NOT ignore this final message to Gods people or even humanity in General.....this is our last stand against the Global Elites and their machine to wipe us compleately it is you time to get off the sofa and off the sidelines and decide which side of the fence you are on....I have talked to my friends and others that would hear till i am blue in the face...and frankly i am loosing patience with those who are hard headed...It will lead to your death if you don't listen this final time....No President or congress is going to save you....no police is going to save you...no millitary will save you...your mom and dad cant save you....no doctors or their vaccines will save you....I am not fear peddeling....i am stating a fact. If fact most of them want you Illiminated....with the exception of your loving parents....Oct..1 may be the end of any news as we know it....for you the ones who get tired of conspirasy "news" you can rest easy and stick your heads back in the sand or up your butts.....your choice....all news will End when the U.N. takes over your internet. You will no longer have to hear about...the incoming wormwood planet X solar system coming into ours and reaking havoc with our planet and other....government hybrization programs....laced vaccines or the chip we are about to accept into our bodies designed to make you want it....Pok`e mon is a terrorist mapping system or your environment that you are unwitting using as a double agent spy to take down our own countries infastucture for the enemy....no....no....ssshhhh...its just a bad dream your having go to sleep....bottom line Get right with Jesus....get right with the only one true God that made.....not this Annunaki new age B.S. it's ok if you don't take my word for it but you really need to reseach this....pull as many sources together....but look...match it up....connect the dots....too much of this is out there to ignore it anymore....you are being targeted....Bam! your dead!...it's that quik.....cover yourself in the blood of Jesus and obay God before its too late....It's not our bodies we want to save it's our Soals....and The God of abraham is the only one that can save them now....the battle has reached its climax........Who will you choose? God Bless you all.....Goodbye! Its been good knowing you.....see you on the other side.

.Bam! your dead!...it's that quik.....cover yourself in the blood of Jesus and obay God before its too late....It's not our bodies we want to save it's our Soals....and The God of abraham is the only one that can save them now....the battle has reached its climax........Who will you choose? God Bless you all.....Goodbye! Its been good knowing you.....see you on the other side.
Cry for help prior to attempting suicide, or deranged spiel prior to climbing a clocktower with a rifle?

Dave

Staff member
Neither. The end of the world is in October and he's saying goodbye. Which is weird because if the world is ending who cares about who controls the internet?

Dave

Staff member
"The U.S.ecomomy will callapse. There is nothing that will stop it...get three months of food stored...i havent yet but i will be doing so soon."

:aaah::facepalm:

Ever had a crazy friend who thought every conspiracy they saw on YouTube channels were true?
Of course, the other option (that never gets mentioned) is to join the Global Elites and their machine to wipe everyone else completely out.

I wonder if they're hiring and have a decent benefits package? Just for informational purposes, of course... :ninja:

Of course, the other option (that never gets mentioned) is to join the Global Elites and their machine to wipe everyone else completely out.

I wonder if they're hiring and have a decent benefits package? Just for informational purposes, of course... :ninja:
We've cut back on the dental benefits a bit (only two appointments per calendar year now) and Lasik is no longer covered. Aside from that, can't complain.

I mean... I know nothing! :ninja:

fade

Staff member
We've cut back on the dental benefits a bit (only two appointments per calendar year now) and Lasik is no longer covered. Aside from that, can't complain.

I mean... I know nothing! :ninja:
It wasn't lasik, it was laser eye surgery. Meaning they give you laser eyes.

TIL that this is a thing, it's right by where my husband works, and even though it's pricey, it's probably worth looking in to.

Templegrandinschool.org
Sigh, after much digging on the internet, since they don't post it on their actual website, I found how much pricey means... And it's essentially the same as sending your kid to college. So I guess I'll just go back to crying for the next four years, because it's one thing to pay for private school, and another to pay college rates for private high school. I suppose I could still ask questions about the school and dream.

I have no idea about that school, but I know the private school I went to offered scholarships. Can't hurt to find out.
To give you an idea though, of how high this tuition is, I could put a kid through CU Boulder (in state) for 2 years, assuming they live at home, and still have money left over for the cost of one year at this school.

Useless!

You are both

USELESS
So you see, someone used SFM to do an animation for the audio of that commercial.
It took off and became Internet history because the Internet loves completely ridiculous, contextless mashups of things that obviously don't belong together.

--Patrick

To give you an idea though, of how high this tuition is, I could put a kid through CU Boulder (in state) for 2 years, assuming they live at home, and still have money left over for the cost of one year at this school.
Well, that would certainly give the school enough money for marketing.

Before you set your heart on it, it would make sense to talk to people who go there, as well as find community forums and see if you can talk to people that went there and chose to stop going. Like Amazon reviews you'll find some that are just sour grapes, but you can still learn valuable information about the school.

Lastly, considering the amount of money, if it's tempting then you should consider in what other ways you could use that money. Perhaps home schooling wouldn't be such a problem if half the home schooling consisted of private tutors and paraprofessionals. The amount of money you'd be spending on that school would buy a lot of tutoring and therapy hours, as well as memberships to museums, libraries, etc with classes and programs. You could even supplement with community college classes and chances are he'd do better in some of those than some of the highschool classes he's in.

Perhaps the school is worth it, but there are many, many paths before you.

Well, that would certainly give the school enough money for marketing.

Before you set your heart on it, it would make sense to talk to people who go there, as well as find community forums and see if you can talk to people that went there and chose to stop going. Like Amazon reviews you'll find some that are just sour grapes, but you can still learn valuable information about the school.

Lastly, considering the amount of money, if it's tempting then you should consider in what other ways you could use that money. Perhaps home schooling wouldn't be such a problem if half the home schooling consisted of private tutors and paraprofessionals. The amount of money you'd be spending on that school would buy a lot of tutoring and therapy hours, as well as memberships to museums, libraries, etc with classes and programs. You could even supplement with community college classes and chances are he'd do better in some of those than some of the highschool classes he's in.

Perhaps the school is worth it, but there are many, many paths before you.
What I was really saying was that the cost is probably too high, and won't happen, but I might check it out anyways so I can dream about it. I can understand why the cost is high, just by looking at all the things they offer, and the fact they only have a few kids to share costs with. I was expecting a cost on par with the private school average in Colorado, but not double that. It seems like they might offer services outside of full time student as well, which is why I still plan to look.

After all that's happening, Gabriela has an appointment with an oncologist tomorrow. It's probably nothing but I'm very nervous about it.

Well, I went and toured that school because I am a fucking masochist. I learned two things:

1.) Tuition is EVEN HIGHER than I thought
2.) This school would be perfect for my son in every way. It cares about the kids, teaches everything in a way that puts their adaptive needs first instead of second, IT IS NERDY AS FUCK, they make kids take at least one college class and have a job experience before they can graduate.....

Long story short, I might just get drunk and cry tonight. Maybe while playing some video game that has lots of stress relief.

Oh I am also a sadist, because I dragged my husband with me, even though he was trying to avoid reading anything about it after my first estimation at tuition, and now he is also the saddest panda with me, because even he can't deny how perfect it would be.