Rant VIII: The Reckoning

I'm going to the pet store tonight for live food for Brick and Ella if a kitten follows me home how can I say no?[DOUBLEPOST=1438720900,1438720860][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's so wrong...

But feels so right.
Possibly funny next week, I'm still in a homicidal rage at the moment.

Grocery shopping after pay day and just before a tropical storm comes near the island is an entirely pleasant experience. Especially so when I forget my headphones.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, naturally, it's because all men are pedophiles. Seriously, just try being near a playground on your own sometime, count the minutes until someone confronts you. Or heck, just walk past some mothers with their child in the grocery store. Every man is a predator of children until proven otherwise (which is, of course, impossible to "prove").

See, that's entirely pedophilia to me, unrelated to homosexuality. What's the connection?
The connection is one an adult likes adult men and in the other young boys corrupt a priest because they (choir boys) like adult men.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

See, that's entirely pedophilia to me, unrelated to homosexuality. What's the connection?
Priests buggering the choir boys and all that.

Duh.

Mind you, I know, and am aware, that this isn't homophilia. In pedophilia the gender is usually of less importance. In the minds of people, the two are, partly because of this, strongly linked still. I wasn't really seriously trying to explain, I was just pointing out that the most well known type of pedophilia is homosexual in a way. Also, both are, of course, abominations and deviations of the same type*.

*not my personal opinion.

Don't you see, @Null? Both are sexual perversions and therefor MUST be related! And since "The Gays" are too weak and cowardly to be able to force themselves onto a strong, God-fearing heterosexual Christian man, they have to resort to preying on our weak and defenseless innocent male children to satiate their evil twisted lust. How does that not make sense? /sarcasm

Unfortunately, mine is a paraphrasing of things I've heard my child-molesting Baptist-preacher grandfather and many other members on that side of the family say. It's amazing my mother turned out as well as she did, considering.

GasBandit

Staff member
There was a pamphlet about this that I posted some years ago... I can't remember where it was, and I wish I could find it. It explained that you "become" gay because you had a homosexual experience in your formative/pubescent years, and so that's how homosexuality "propogates" itself, by gay men finding and turning young boys gay. It had these HILARIOUS illustrations of cartoon gay men popping out of high school lockers and manhole covers to yell "WELL HELLO THERE SAILOR!" at nearby flummoxed teen boys.

There was a pamphlet about this that I posted some years ago... I can't remember where it was, and I wish I could find it. It explained that you "become" gay because you had a homosexual experience in your formative/pubescent years, and so that's how homosexuality "propogates" itself, by gay men finding and turning young boys gay. It had these HILARIOUS illustrations of cartoon gay men popping out of high school lockers and manhole covers to yell "WELL HELLO THERE SAILOR!" at nearby flummoxed teen boys.
I think that was written by Orson Scott Card - or at least, he's said some of the same things.

Dave

Staff member
Chick Tracts? I looked but don't see that, although I did read a hilarious one called "Home Alone" where the evil coach (who was raped as an 11 year old which MADE him gay!) takes a young boy's innocence.[DOUBLEPOST=1438798472,1438798339][/DOUBLEPOST]Dey EAT da poo poo!

What's with the "bright eyes" thing? Is it supposed to be creepy or a throwback to a 1970s sitcom where the male main character is in drag to spy on his wife?

GasBandit

Staff member
What's with the "bright eyes" thing? Is it supposed to be creepy or a throwback to a 1970s sitcom where the male main character is in drag to spy on his wife?
Hell if I know! Maybe it's just something hella gay for a dude to say to a dude. Or maybe it IS something more. This Hafer guy is clearly off in a world of his own.

I mean, he's asserting the worrying part of analingus is getting SALIVA inside the RECTUM.

Dave

Staff member
My 24 team fantasy football league is imploding. I've lost 6 guys in the last week. Not sure I can fill the spots by August 29. Maybe I'll knock it down to a 20 team league this year, which would suck.

So the coworker came and apologized for the inappropriate comments and said that the issue needed to be cleared up. I was super relieved as it's awkward and upsetting.

So, they apologize then proceed to say that they were worried that I was going to be hurt and offended when they brought it up. I'm thinking to myself then maybe don't eh?

They proceed to start in again on my health and picking apart some time I took in June. FFS! They clearly apologized only because they felt they had to but then felt the need to put their foot back in it.

It must be super rough for them that my chronic, intensely painful, incurable and potentially physically altering (disfiguring?) auto immune disease is so inconvenient for them. Poor them.

So the coworker came and apologized for the inappropriate comments and said that the issue needed to be cleared up. I was super relieved as it's awkward and upsetting.

So, they apologize then proceed to say that they were worried that I was going to be hurt and offended when they brought it up. I'm thinking to myself then maybe don't eh?

They proceed to start in again on my health and picking apart some time I took in June. FFS! They clearly apologized only because they felt they had to but then felt the need to put their foot back in it.

It must be super rough for them that my chronic, intensely painful, incurable and potentially physically altering (disfiguring?) auto immune disease is so inconvenient for them. Poor them.
So basically, they were sorry but not sorry.

My 24 team fantasy football league is imploding. I've lost 6 guys in the last week. Not sure I can fill the spots by August 29. Maybe I'll knock it down to a 20 team league this year, which would suck.
I'm always ready to fill a spot in fantasy football if you need someone. Just let me know!

That's the kind of asshattery where you adopt your best southern belle voice, pat her on the forearm, and give her your best "Well, bless your heart *name*, now you shoo along and let me get back to work."

I wouldn't mind participating, if you don't mind having someone clueless on board.

You know, one of my earliest experiences on the Image boards that I remember was a discussion about... hmm... I want to say cross-dressers in toy stores, but it might've been actual transexuals. That part I don't remember too clearly. And I was thinking, "Well, they're probably not bothering anyone in a toy store, so let them browse if they want to."

A bunch of forumites were posting rather emotion-filled responses along the lines of, "I don't care, I'm not letting my children near them. If I see them in a toy store, I'm taking my son and leaving, and probably calling the police."

I was all like, "wait what?"

Of course, this was all lost in the regular wipes, so I have no way of corroborating this now.