RANT III - Anything and Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlet Varlet

Well, that's effin' spiffy.

Now I find I can't get Guide Plus listings anymore because ATI switched. I hope there's a way I can get the listings from their new partner.

My internet is down, so I'm at Panera typing this. I don't know how long it will take Charter to fix it (and I hate dealing with them but it's worked great up until today), so I don't know when I'll be back. Fucking fuck that fucks a fuck.

Dammit.

Oh, and 3 of my 5 classes are online. Motherfucker.

Cajungal

Staff member
*groooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaan*

I'm so tired of this kid lit class. I wanna read grownup books! Grownup books! Not poems about funny cows and Gilly Hopkins or whatever the fuck this bitch is called.

:(

Well, at least I can connect now. I feel like a dick though. In the middle of the call to the cable company, just as we were finishing up, the phone died. Luckily, I was able to figure the rest out on my own. Stupid wireless. Maybe this time I'll get a router that doesn't suck balls.

Krisken said:
Well, at least I can connect now. I feel like a * though. In the middle of the call to the cable company, just as we were finishing up, the phone died. Luckily, I was able to figure the rest out on my own. Stupid wireless. Maybe this time I'll get a router that doesn't suck balls.
Dang. All my router does is let's me go online.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Fun Size said:
Krisken said:
Well, at least I can connect now. I feel like a * though. In the middle of the call to the cable company, just as we were finishing up, the phone died. Luckily, I was able to figure the rest out on my own. Stupid wireless. Maybe this time I'll get a router that doesn't suck balls.
Dang. All my wife does is let's me go online.
FTFY

I'm really sick and tired of being blamed for every single family problem. Yes, I'm messy. Shockingly enough most girls are messy in some form. But even with that I still have to dig for forgiveness in order to figure my life out for an effing stupid job to live with my stupid cousins who fucking hate me just so that it's convenient for everyone... Except me that is, but hey. Who cares about me? I'm just a 23-year-old bitch who doesn't know anything -_-;

God I hate family.

A

Anubinomicon

I was approved for a 300,000 loan for a house, but we can't afford that much right now. i guess i will have to settle for less :pirate:

Canary said:
I'm really sick and tired of being blamed for every single family problem. Yes, I'm messy. Shockingly enough most girls are messy in some form. But even with that I still have to dig for forgiveness in order to figure my life out for an effing stupid job to live with my stupid cousins who fucking hate me just so that it's convenient for everyone... Except me that is, but hey. Who cares about me? I'm just a 23-year-old bitch who doesn't know anything -_-;

God I hate family.
Girls are messy? And on the Internet!? :heythere:

Also, from another messy 23-year old living with family, you have my sympathy.

Gusto said:
Canary said:
I'm really sick and tired of being blamed for every single family problem. Yes, I'm messy. Shockingly enough most girls are messy in some form. But even with that I still have to dig for forgiveness in order to figure my life out for an effing stupid job to live with my stupid cousins who smurfing hate me just so that it's convenient for everyone... Except me that is, but hey. Who cares about me? I'm just a 23-year-old hillary who doesn't know anything -_-;

God I hate family.

:D It's like girls that play video games too! :heythere:

Canary said:
Gusto said:
Canary said:
I'm really sick and tired of being blamed for every single family problem. Yes, I'm messy. Shockingly enough most girls are messy in some form. But even with that I still have to dig for forgiveness in order to figure my life out for an effing stupid job to live with my stupid cousins who smurfing hate me just so that it's convenient for everyone... Except me that is, but hey. Who cares about me? I'm just a 23-year-old hillary who doesn't know anything -_-;

God I hate family.

:D It's like girls that play video games too! :heythere:
WAT

THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN

:)

*continues eating steak with a side of nails*

Anubinomicon said:
I was approved for a 300,000 loan for a house, but we can't afford that much right now. i guess i will have to settle for less :pirate:
The banks just got a ton of cash pumped into them. They'll be handing out as much as they can, I'm sure.

A

Anubinomicon

Jake said:
Anubinomicon said:
The banks just got a ton of cash pumped into them. They'll be handing out as much as they can, I'm sure.
yeah all my credit scores and my wife's are over 750 with low monthly debt, we would have been approved for 500,000 but we don't make enough combined.

Cajungal

Staff member
"The Real Folk Blues" popped up while my mp3 player was on random, and I got very, very sad.

GAH. I don't think I have any actual problem, but my emotions can be fucking crippling enough without responding to art and entertainment with the same seriousness as I would a real-life tragedy.

I'm walking along, enjoying my music, and the song comes on, Suddenly my shoulders slump, and I just feel so freaking down after having such a nice day so far. I hate gushing about stuff like this, because I'm reading it and it doesn't sound geniune at all. I feel like I'm posting a youtube comment.... "OMG SOOOO SSSADDDDDD!!!" (<---those extra consonants always bother me.... you sustain VOWELS, you fools, not hard consonants like that :explode: )

But yeah. You get what I mean? I'm glad that I'm an emotional person, but it's also very hard, especially when something as big-picture insignificant as a television show affects me like this. Doesn't help that I've been thinking about Uncle Joey all week either. I feel like a sham when people say I'm easy to confide in. I hope I'm not giving off some vibe that says I am strong.

I'm dumb. Cajun is dumb. :tear:

The PU Arcade on the main page is supposed to be set up now for NES ROMS. I should be able to plug in the ROMS and you guys can play old NES games. But the damned things don't work. AUGH! :aaahhh:

Don't feel bad CG. It doesn't matter how good I'm feeling, I always have to try to keep from crying whenever I hear "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. It always makes me remember the one that got away. We can be wussy crybabies together. :waah: :p

Cajungal

Staff member
Cheesy--thanks!

Maraede: Fuck that indeed! EGG HIS CAR! No, don't do that... but yes, definitely fuck it. Consider it fucked.

Cajungal said:
Cheesy--thanks!

Maraede: smurf that indeed! EGG HIS CAR! No, don't do that... but yes, definitely smurf it. Consider it smurfed.
Especially since he's the head of the military police here on the detachment. :)

What he actually is is a stuck-on-himself, feels-like-he's-entitled asshole who's so caught up with his rank and position that I'm surprised he can get his cock through the doorways.

Thank the gods he's posted this summer. I swear, once the economy improves, I'm looking for another job that isn't part of the military. I've never met such a bunch of spoiled, whiny, self-indulgent children as military personnel, especially the one's who look down on civilians as something to wipe off the sole of their shoe.

Disclaimer: I don't consider all military members to be this way. Most of the ones I've met have been very polite, kind and courteous. I'm just ranting right now, so don't flame me.

Rant: No, I don't need a one touch $400.00 phone to tell me what the weather is, I can look out the !@#$!#$ window!

Warrant Officers: Too good for the enlisted men but not good enough to be even a 2nd Lieutenant.

I hated Warrant Officers.

Sprint's On Demand: *click* "Text not available for the selected story"
*back* *scroll* *click* "Text not available for the selected story"

Rinse, repeat. What the hell? Just me or is this a wider problem?

Gusto said:
Canary said:

God I hate family.

From a messy 24-year-old living alone, it rocks. Get going already. Just be aware you'll suddenly be spending 90% of your free time housekeeping >_<

K

Kitty Sinatra

Bubble181 said:
From a messy 24-year-old living alone, it rocks. Get going already. Just be aware you'll suddenly be spending 90% of your free time housekeeping >_<
Not if you're messy.

-- Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm --

Gah! I cheat playing Simon but I'm not logged in so my high score doesn't credit me!

wait, did I say cheat? I didn't cheat. I swear. really.

Edrondol said:
Warrant Officers: Too good for the enlisted men but not good enough to be even a 2nd Lieutenant.

I hated Warrant Officers.
I love you and want to serve you breakfast in bed. :slywink:

Body, I know you're just trying to protect me with this drama queeny overreaction to problems that don't even exist. However, let's just ease off with the swollen glands and fever, shall we? You may be busy tilting at windmills but I'm the one who keeps getting hit by the shrapnel. Chronic illness is a marathon, not a sprint, so just pace yourself and you'll still be happily tormenting me for many, many years to come. Deal? No? Fuck me? Yeah, pretty much what I expected.

ZenMonkey said:
Body, I know you're just trying to protect me with this drama queeny overreaction to problems that don't even exist. However, let's just ease off with the swollen glands and fever, shall we? You may be busy tilting at windmills but I'm the one who keeps getting hit by the shrapnel. Chronic illness is a marathon, not a sprint, so just pace yourself and you'll still be happily tormenting me for many, many years to come. Deal? No? smurf me? Yeah, pretty much what I expected.
Eeek! I hope you feel better very, very soon.

This is a rant as well as my solution.

RANT: People who choose to have their meetings in the break room. Then when you enter they all stop and stare at you like you are intruding. I just walked in to get a bag of chips and a soda and they all stopped and looked at me. I recognized 2 directors, 1 guy whom I think is a VP and several other managers.

My Solution: I put my $2 back into my pocket, went back to my desk and started rifling through my change. I keep a little chest on my desk (yes, it looks like a chest you'd find in a dungeon) and I keep change in it. Whenever I go to lunch I pay with bills. When I get back I empty my pocket into that so that I don't clink when I walk around.

Anyway, I went back in. They stared at me and stopped their meeting. I proceeded to get a bag of chips ($.95) and a Mr. Pibb ($1.35) using nothing but nickels. Took me a while, too.

Bonus: The bag of chips got stuck so I beat on the machine until they fell.

:rofl:

Edrondol said:
This is a rant as well as my solution.

RANT: People who choose to have their meetings in the break room. Then when you enter they all stop and stare at you like you are intruding. I just walked in to get a bag of chips and a soda and they all stopped and looked at me. I recognized 2 directors, 1 guy whom I think is a VP and several other managers.

My Solution: I put my $2 back into my pocket, went back to my desk and started rifling through my change. I keep a little chest on my desk (yes, it looks like a chest you'd find in a dungeon) and I keep change in it. Whenever I go to lunch I pay with bills. When I get back I empty my pocket into that so that I don't clink when I walk around.

Anyway, I went back in. They stared at me and stopped their meeting. I proceeded to get a bag of chips ($.95) and a Mr. Pibb ($1.35) using nothing but nickels. Took me a while, too.

Bonus: The bag of chips got stuck so I beat on the machine until they fell.

:rofl:
Don't they have rooms specifically for meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.