RANT - about anything II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Edrondol said:
Cajungal said:
Not a rant, just a question... could I pay anyone to go to my night class so I can stay home and play Oblivion?
Online or in person? What class is it?
Oh, it was my kid lit class. It's actually cool, but it's THREE HOURS LONG, and the teacher, although very cool, is old and a slow slow sloooowwwww talker. By the time she finishes explaining something, everyone has already grasped the concept and has moved 8 pages ahead or so.

Ow ow ow!

I fell down the stairs outside my parents house last night. Luckily, there's only two but they are made of stone and super icy. I have a bruise on my back the size of my two hands put together and a bump on my head. OW.

I think I shook the baby up as well, he hasn't stopped kicking sense.

Cajungal

Staff member
Ohhhhh no! So sorry! I hope you feel nonbruised soon. *hugs* The little fella's probably going to be an acrobat now after all that tumbling around. ;)

Cajungal said:
Ohhhhh no! So sorry! I hope you feel nonbruised soon. *hugs* The little fella's probably going to be an acrobat now after all that tumbling around. ;)
I can't even lie down. Last night was ahuge ordeal...being kicked from the front and stabbing pain in the back. The cat did not help...he kept insisting on kneading the bruise while purring loudly.

LittleSin said:
The cat did not help...he kept insisting on kneading the bruise while purring loudly.
Mine have been banned from the bedroom until my rib heals for exactly that reason. "I'll just PLOP down here [ow] and then I'll move around for about five minutes until I get comfortable [ow ow ow] and now that I'm comfortable I think I'll just jam my paw under here [ow!]."

Hope you feel better soon. Scary to fall down stairs when pregnant! Take care of yourself and just fling the cat wherever. They bounce.

I decided my words could do no justice to this bruise so I took a picture of it.

I then discovered that (to me) it looks like a Cthulu. To you it may just look like my fat back with a horrid marking.

OW.

P

Philosopher B.

Sitting in class and sniffing with a cold is a bitch. I feel like lying down and dying. I was so out of my head today I forgot an assignment in my farking Humanities class. I wrote some other in-class assignment, but then we were told that wouldn't count unless we turned the other thing in. I think. The class was getting up at that point. Argh. I have two classes tomorrow. I just want the damned weekend to get here ...

Edit: Sweet babies, LittleSin. If you look hard enough in there you might find Jesus. :eek:

LittleSin said:
I decided my words could do no justice to this bruise so I took a picture of it.

I then discovered that (to me) it looks like a Cthulu. To you it may just look like my fat back with a horrid marking.

OW.
Call the National Enquirer, we have another random Jesus spotting!

Y

Yoink

that looks nasty .. I hope it quickly heals

btw I can really see Cthulhu there :teeth:

Dentist worked on my teeth today and they hurt like hell. Had to chew lunch only on the right side of my mouth. Cold hurts my teeth right now too. Work sucks, so I'm hiding in the server room. I want to move now, not next month, I'm so done with this state.

I

Iaculus

LittleSin said:

OW.
Hrm - I'd say it's more of an elephant head. The ears and the trunk, see?

S

Silvanesti

I have an exam, paper, lab, and discussion due be midnight tonight. bah.

And my leg hurts incredibly bad for no good reason. double bah.

Was told that if I mention our relationship at the workplace, it's over. I'll deal, and I understand the reasons, it was just like, "Aww."

If I wanted to tease her about it I'd say something like, "So, I'm your dirty little secret?" but it doesn't really bother me. I just wanted something to contribute here.

I jokingly asked a coworker today why she hated me so much when I showed her nothing but love.

She thought I was serious, and responded, "I don't know."

Which strikes me as the Wrong Answer.

Gusto said:
I jokingly asked a coworker today why she hated me so much when I showed her nothing but love.

"Hello Gusto, my name is Awkward Moment. I'd shake your hand but I'm too busy slapping you in the face."

CynicismKills said:
Gusto said:

"Hello Gusto, my name is Awkward Moment. I'd shake your hand but I'm too busy slapping you in the face."
It was like she punched me in the stomach and then just left her fist there. I laughed it off at the time but it's still kinda bothering me.

Gusto said:
CynicismKills said:
Gusto said:

It was like she punched me in the stomach and then just left her fist there. I laughed it off at the time but it's still kinda bothering me.
Well it would bug the hell out of me too, I mean, really. That's not the answer you were expecting at all, and she obviously didn't know you were kidding.

Funny thing is she probably thinks you're ballsy as hell to straight up ask why she hates you.

Just... wow.

Cust: Yeah I downloaded the trial of the 9 thingy but I'm not sure it downloaded to my scanner or my printer. How do I find out if it downloaded to my scanner or my printer, I know it downloaded to my computer, but how do I download the 9 to my scanner?
Me: Let me transfer you to tech support so they explain to you how software works.

It's 80 fucking degrees outside at least, and I have to lug computers around campus for another hour. So glad it's Friday and I have a server room to hide in from time to time..

Edit: Also the other tech who's here today is in the lab next to my server room listening to shitty muzaak while he sets up programs in there. KENNY G NEEDS TO FALL FACE-FIRST ONTO HIS SAXOPHONE.

ElJuski

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
It's 80 fucking degrees outside at least, and I have to lug computers around campus for another hour. So glad it's Friday and I have a server room to hide in from time to time..

Edit: Also the other tech who's here today is in the lab next to my server room listening to shitty muzaak while he sets up programs in there. KENNY G NEEDS TO FALL FACE-FIRST ONTO HIS SAXOPHONE.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT 80 DEGREE WEATHER I AM RAGING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FFFFUUUUU

ElJuski said:
CynicismKills said:

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT 80 DEGREE WEATHER I AM RAGING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FFFFUUUUU
It's funny to read this as though your avatar is saying it between pelvic thrusts.

ElJuski

Staff member
Ahahahahaha. This is true! You have just made me giggle. My rage is subsided for another day. Or, atleast until I go outside into the snow-filled frigid wasteland that is suburban Chicago. And then I'm going to FUCKING RAAAAAAAGE

ElJuski said:
Ahahahahaha. This is true! You have just made me giggle. My rage is subsided for another day. Or, atleast until I go outside into the snow-filled frigid wasteland that is suburban Chicago. And then I'm going to FUCKING RAAAAAAAGE
I'm moving to GA in a month or so, I'll be in the cold soon and you will have your revenge.

ElJuski

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
ElJuski said:
I'm moving to GA in a month or so, I'll be in the cold soon and you will have your revenge.
No, it only counts if you can't sit outside and drink mint-julips anymore while fanning yourself and talking about the help. But really, does Georgia actually get cold? I thought it was still relatively in The (Warm and Gentle)South.

Status
Not open for further replies.