Random Video Game Crap

Man, love that the old Gamergate chuds are still at it and more pathetic than ever. Now signal boosted by Elon Musk.

1711871764144.jpeg

LOL.

Jesse Faden is second, from Control....played by you know, hideous actress Courtney Hope.

Dude has a real problem with Debra Wilson too, since she shows up like 4 times.

1711871865003.png

Too ugly for video games.

Fucking gamers.

Man, love that the old Gamergate chuds are still at it and more pathetic than ever. Now signal boosted by Elon Musk.

View attachment 47706

LOL.

Jesse Faden is second, from Control....played by you know, hideous actress Courtney Hope.

Dude has a real problem with Debra Wilson too, since she shows up like 4 times.

View attachment 47707

Too ugly for video games.

Fucking gamers.
Just the fact that most of those are based on actual people is hilarious...

figmentPez

Staff member
Gamer trends are really weird sometimes. I knew lightweight mice were in right now, but damn:
Zeromouse v34.png

This is a pic of the "Zer∅mouse V34" a $69 kit to make a Razer Viper V2 Pro (MSRP $150+) 30 grams lighter (58g down to 28g).

I'm still using my Logitech G5, which has weights to make it heavier.

I always find it funny/odd/whatever that that sentence seems to be all that's left of Morrowind, the best Elder Scrolls, in all of today's memeverse, which is otherwise wall-to-wall Skyrim.

I learned today that apparently there is a popular mod for GTA5 that brings the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, a car that featured in the Fast and Furious film series, into the game. This means that if you search for "grand theft auto r34" or "GTA5 r34" you will, generally speaking, only get results for the sports car.

I will not be taking any questions on how I learned this.

He's trying so hard to get people to give him money for his non existent "Star Citizen for racists" game that still doesn't exist. Just the most obvious grift.

1713656980743.jpeg

As an aside, this seems like a good time to note, for anyone who doesn't play Subnautica, that the Cyclops submarine has a random chance to say a different line when you board, "You are the best captain on the planet, I'm not even squidding."

Similarly, the Seamoth submarine usually says "Welcome aboard, captain." But it used to have a random chance to say something different. (This line was removed in Early Access).

I probably would have had more appreciation for this if it wasn't made with AI.

Unfortunately, looking it up, it was all made with AI, so it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Yeah, you can tell it's AI stills that are then animated to move, it's why the camera never moves and everyone looks glassy-eyed. The voice over is also AI, and judging from the content I'm guessing the script is too.

Amazing film essayist and decent filmmaker in his own right, Patrick H Willems, has a great video on the whole process.