Random Video Game Crap

"Hey Nick, would you like to watch a 2 hour, 20 minute video essay doing a deep dive into one of your all-time favourite video games?"
"Would I!"

Seriously, this is great. He even discusses the possible influences that the game had in its creation, even comparing it to Terry Gilliam's The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. I don't know if it was an inspiration, but he makes a damn good argument for it.

GasBandit

Staff member
Me at 15 seconds: "This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen."

Met at 2:00 "This is brilliance incarnate. I can't believe I'm not playing this."

I'm going to imagine the first frame is the text prompt Mr. Suit types into ChatGPT to get it to think up his cool new game idea for him.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Mine would say an hour and maybe 2 quests. That’s how long I played before the game became unplayable thanks to lag and server issues. That’s for the whole weekend.

I thought I was exaggerating about my video game downloads taking a week up here in the What Are You Playing thread but lolnope, my terrible internet is currently vry terrible.

Untitled.png

This internet costs 90 dollars Canadian a month.

That new Star Wars game coming out this month is apparently 177 GBs on PC. I know that's one game I won't be trying until I'm back in the city.

Last edited:
Mine would say an hour and maybe 2 quests. That’s how long I played before the game became unplayable thanks to lag and server issues. That’s for the whole weekend.
It was really bad the second weekend. I didn’t have the patience for 40 minute queues, immediate disconnects and then more queues.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yep, still playing Skyrim. I've got the crashes down to every 90 minutes instead of 20 minutes.

"Maybe you should use less mods"

MEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEH SHUT UP

Last edited: