Random Video Game Crap

Man, I own both The Force Unleashed AND The Force Unleashed 2, both in GOTY editions, they actually sound like games I'd like, and yet - I've never installed or played either.

I don't know if this is just "random crap' because it's something I'm curious about but with no interest for others at all, or if it could be a fun forum game, or whatever. But Steam offers the option to order your game list by last activity as well as a bunch of other options.
I sorted my library, and erm, hrm. Some games I thought I'd tried "recently" apparently haven't been played in 4 years. Some games are waaay older than I thought. And oddly, despite having played a bit of games already this year - I haven't played a single Steam game.
And now I'm curious about others and what they find. "Oops, I bought a hundred games I've never installed", "Huh, I've played more games this year than the year has days", whatever.
I buy almost nothing on game sales these days...because I have so many games I've bought previously and have yet to play.

GasBandit

Staff member
Steam offers the option to order your game list by last activity
Ever since it switched over to the new library paradigm, which discarded all my specially curated categories with no warning, I've just been using this "most recent activity" order as my default.

GasBandit

Staff member
Now look, we caved on this whole "must wear little more than nipple pasties and g-strings" thing, you can't possibly expect us to accept peach fuzz, or ANY hair that grows in any non-scalp area! That's just SACRILEGE!

I don't know what y'all are on about... clearly she's just an immature 5th age dwarf slowly coming into her beard.

(You know, when i 1st saw that image cropped on reddit, i assumed it was something about the blemishes on the skin, and some idiot complaining about that... )

Okay but real talk, the fact that we can put fine hairs on video game characters now is kinda mind-blowing to me. I grew up in an era when women in video games looked like this.

GasBandit

Staff member
When I was truly a kid, Custer's Revenge was the closest thing I would've had to sexy female graphics--only there was no Internet to tell me that it even existed.
I actually played it in the wild but the gameplay was so awful and the hitboxes so inscrutable (a common problem with Atari/C64 games of the era) that I couldn't even make it across to the tied up maiden even once.

It also was already posted on the reddit, but the crossbow pins enemies to the wall if they stand close enough to one.
If I remember correctly, there was even an achievement for pinning a soldier to a billboard.