Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now grown a quite respectable beard... but seeing as how in about 2 weeks I'm leaving for sunny Cancun with a couple of friends I'm wondering... should I keep the beard for spring break?

Cause I'm thinking about the heat factor, how uncomfortable can a full beard be in beach weather? But I'm also thinking in the attractiveness factor... how more or less likely does the beard make that I get naked gringa action?

This is a serious matter that requires great consideration.

Dave

Staff member
Dear Calleja,

I say keep the beard, but not for the reasons you've mentioned. Well, sort of for those reasons. You'll be hot no matter what and a beard will stop at least a part of your face from burning in the sun.

But the real reason IS attractiveness. Not that everyone who has a beard is attractive, but it's obvious that you think you are. The fact that you do means a beard will make you more confident - and confidence is 100x more attractive than any piece of hair can make you.

Keep the beard, go on vacation and pound a few gringas for us old married guys who can't any more.

Just be sure to keep it well groomed. I was considering shaving mine but I started by just trimming it down and I like the looks of it a whole lot more.

Take the beard with you, for you may find a lady who wants to shave it for you, then you may ask for something in return.

D

darkangel6988

I may be new and out of line responding but I wanted to find a post to answer to.......and In my personal Opinion .......BEARD HAS GOTTA GO.....it may get in the way of certain special moments ......Just saying ! I'm a chick I like beardless but that's just me . Have fun in Cancun. Wish I was going there!

Fuck that chick, Calleja. Beards are manly. As long as you keep it well-trimmed, feel free to keep it as long as you want.

Dave

Staff member
Do what makes you feel confident. If you get hit on then the girl likes beards. Angel may not be your gal, but you might find someone who is...

Interesting.. a differing opinion. Angel... that's your personal opinion, but what do you think would be the more popular answer among your girlfriends? Let's say in spring break mode?

D

darkangel6988

I would have to say NO BEARD...nice soft shaven skin trust me all my girls would agree and they some hot bitches lol ! I say go with no beard and you'll score just fine ;) lol

I supposed im the only one on here with this opinion but now I ask how many people answering are in fact female?

i haven't shaved with like a razor and had clean shaven skin in about a year and a half... the choices are that 5 o clock-shadowy look or beard, really...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

But wait, most these guys have an idea of what I look like but I guess you don't, let me look for some pictures that may illustrate a bit of the available options in facial hair.

View attachment 324
Had to add a funny hat pic or I would get banished from the forum

View attachment 325
A bit more of the look I usually have

View attachment 326
Latest pic, though crappy iphone quality and I was drunk as fuck.. also, I'm noy a yankees fan, I was just really cold. I've trimmed the beard down since.

An old pic that I think describes the current growth a bit more reliably even though I'm a bit slimmer than that these days.

Attachments

D

darkangel6988

Standing by

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Ok hmmmmmmmmm last pic no........Yankee sweater pic absolutely not........Funny Hat and Pic of how u normally look yeah that's the way to go......id say more but others are reading lol and I would hate to embarass myself publicly!

D

darkangel6988

Funny hat is hot that's all i got for the forums lol .

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I got kicked off but i did pm you i could really discuss this topic all day. It's fascinating lol but yeah the funny hat definitly wins

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Damn i guess this means i've switched opinions from no beards to slight goatee beard like in funny hat pic? Oops lol ! Maybe chicks would like beards afterall it goes to show you though it depends on whose sporting the beard to begin with. Some dudes are horrendous with facial hair!

D

darkangel6988

ROFL .......yep that's horrendous....its almost as bad as my blog about rock solid buns lol ! Maybe worse though I'm almost at the point of saying IM OUT ! haha

D

darkangel6988

Well i took as all the booty talk and solidness might scare you away ........please do explain I'm curious now lol ! U should know im not the brightest bulb here I have a lot to learn still Dave ! :)

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Oh see not the brightest bulb i just noticed ur wiki link I am reading now :) lol ill catch up someday

Status
Not open for further replies.