[Contest] Prove to me you're not literally Hitler (and upcoming game night)

I had a thread on this previously, but it went largely ignored because you guys suck. So let's try again.

I have a four pack of tabletop simulator to give away. What's so great about tabletop simulator? It's a great tool to play board or card games over the internet, I've used it to great effect to play D&D, but at the moment I've been using it to play Secret Hitler.

What is Secret Hitler? It's a great social deduction card game from the same makers of Cards Against Humanity. And I will be organizing a game night in the near future to get some Halforumites to play it with me.

If you are interested in joining, and want to snag yourself a copy of Tabletop simulator for free, then I just need you to explain to me why I should trust you, and convince me you are not secretly a fascist dictator. The four top answers will get a free copy on steam.

To anyone else that doesn't win and wants to join, you'll have to buy Tabletop Sim yourself for $20. I bet you wish you'd paid attention the last time I posted, when it was on sale!

It sounds like a cool game, and I would think TTS might be interesting for me. However, my time table is almost completely opposite that of most of this board, including, sadly, all other TT gamers. Giving me a copy would be a huge waste.

That said, my birth certificate clearly shows I was born in Germany; Hitler was not; ergo, I'm not Hitler.

I'm going to gas every last one of you. Burn your corpses and use your dust to flavour the cement for my new internment camp.

I can't paint for shit.

When I worked at target I was once asked by a blonde woman to look for some product in the backroom. I looked, couldn't find it, and proceeded to tell some other blonde woman we were out because they all look alike to me.

When I visited Berlin I was freaked out by the automated voice in the trains because the only thing more stressful than the German language being yelled at you is the German language being extra calmly spoken to you.

I have a cleft on my upper lip right under my nose that doesn't grow hair.

I think Mel Brooks is hilarious.

Also, make sure to tell me which of you fuckers are willing to actually attempt to play a game. Spoilers: the prizes will probably go to them.

I work until 7/8/9/ pm central most nights so i could play a bit late . I did mean to reply to the last thread about my interest in playing. I watched the video and everything!

Also that boat game gas posted about too but I think that happened already.

I'm very disorganized which I'm guessing Hitler was not.

Also, make sure to tell me which of you fuckers are willing to actually attempt to play a game. Spoilers: the prizes will probably go to them.

i figured thats how we showed interest in playing, but im in for some board game fun...

I would try to tell you about how I am not Hitler, but then I don't have a steam account and don't really have a working computer to make it worthwhile to get.

I would actually like to, but my schedule is tough and my microphone sucks. That said, Hitler might have had a busy schedule but he used much better microphones than me.

I came into make the circumcision joke. Saw it was already made.

Have no problems posting pic of mini me to prove it.

Warning: Nested spoilers aren't working. Don't click if you don't wanna see dick. I'm not kidding this time.

Ok, that's not really my penis. It's the first thing that comes up when you GIS "hitler penis"

B

BErt

I spent a day or two watching videos of this on YouTube and I was laughing my ass off. I'd love to play, but only have an iPad at the moment. I can't wait for the physical release.

B

BErt

...did this for real never get played? i have a for really real computer with steam installed now and we should play this.