PODCAST For Mon. October 12 - Topic = ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Staff member
Because of the huge turnout we got from last night's podcast, it's likely that we'll continue doing podcasts on Mondays around 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central.

[STRIKE]If we get enough response, we'll do an episode where YOU ask the podcasters questions about anything and everything, and we'll try to answer them the best we can.

The catch is, WE NEED YOUR INPUT so we can fill about an hour of discussion, so POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE and hopefully we'll get enough questions to do a full AMA podcast.[/STRIKE]

EDIT:
Since we didn't get replies, the topic is now up for debate. It can be anything at this point! >.>

PODCAST For Mon. October 12 - ASK US ANYTHING version

^^^

It occurred to me after writing this that Monday (today) is a Canadian Holiday.

Dave/Ross/whoever, is this podcast still happening?

(My necropologies.)

Dave

Staff member
PODCAST For Mon. October 12 - ASK US ANYTHING version

Canadian Holiday?

Okay, we are having a podcast tonight but right now we have no topic. We tried having an "Ask Us Anything" style but it didn't work. So I'll come up with something by tonight.

Dave

Staff member
Oh you kooky Canadians and your month-off holidays!

Maybe we can talk about that!

Q

Qonas

I'll be around for it and hanging in the chat room. I do want to call in though. Quickly, so I can give up that slot to others so the podcast can flow, but I want to see how well my cell phone works as opposed to the technological monstrosity I've been the past two weeks.

Shannow

Staff member
thanks, ill try to set up gizmo now

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

or not...doesnt seem to work with win 7

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

got gizmo going, trying to set it up now. This um I am drinking seems to be helping

Q

Qonas

TalkShoe hates everything. I was using Firefox and was crashing every couple of minutes like clockwork.

IE seems to be the general consensus for less crashes so far.

Shannow

Staff member
Talk shoe is a cruel mistress.

Side note, I tried not to talk too much, hope I was not too bad. Also..I love you rum, though I hate you. next time...flat out whiskey.

Shannow

Staff member
went through about 1/3 a liter during the cast, a lot while I was trying to get it all set up and i was pisisng me off. Now...finishing the bottle to football!

Wonder if vent is empty...

Heh, I think all the intro/outro's sound a little forced. Tends to make it kinda... dorky.

Maybe the intro/outro would sound better if it addressed the audience?

I think when you sign off next time, you should do a dramatic reading of the 2nd main part of 99 problems. Extra points if you can get Dave to be the cop while you play Jay-Z.

Dave

Staff member
I do the intro/outro to not be like a clusterfuck. Of course that didn't help this week...

Dave

Staff member
That about sums it up, yes.

I'd like to get the podcast on a regular schedule but can't make it sit right for everyone. But we've had greater success on Monday nights than Sundays. So when I alienate some I accommodate others and visa versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.