[News] PETA try to convince kids not to eat turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a non-American, I believe every day is a day for being thankful for what we have. Every day is Thanksgiving for me.

I've eaten 320 turkeys so far this year!

I buy turkey from my friend's uncle's farm, I'm part Cree and I celebrate Thanksgiving in October.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I STAND FOR!

According to your information screen, you stand for Canadian bacon.
For all those non-Canadians, up here we call it "back bacon," probably because there's where it comes from on said pig. At least I hope that's why it's called that, and not from the head or something.

Oh, and up here, if you order "bacon" you get what you guys would recognize as bacon. It's the same. As I said, what you call "Canadian Bacon" is "back bacon" so unless you order that, you're 100% OK no matter where you go.

C

Chibibar

Oh, and up here, if you order "bacon" you get what you guys would recognize as bacon. It's the same. As I said, what you call "Canadian Bacon" is "back bacon" so unless you order that, you're 100% OK no matter where you go.
It is Bacon. You can't go wrong with bacon :) yummy!

Necronic

Staff member
I buy turkey from my friend's uncle's farm, I'm part Cree and I celebrate Thanksgiving in October.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I STAND FOR!
You could eat it while watching "The Road" and crying. Because it's like thanksgiving and the trail of tears combi....ok this isn't appropriate.

I have no control over what my company brings in / caters to a thanksgiving lunch thing. The deed is done, so I'll eat it so at least the birds didn't die in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.