[News] PETA try to convince kids not to eat turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only genocide if you don't let them reproduce.

Heck there would be far fewer Turkeys on the planet if we did not think that they were so delicious.

C

Chibibar

It is only genocide if you don't let them reproduce.

Heck there would be far fewer Turkeys on the planet if we did not think that they were so delicious.
Heh. We breed them for food. Just like Chicken, Cows, Turkey and Horses.

I like my Native Americans sauteed delicately with a nice chardonnay.
Added at: 12:59
Do we have those farms? or they are grown naturally?
Added at: 14:58
Don't eat my wife! (She is Cherokee/Black Foot 50% American Indian)
OM NOM NOM

All of our holidays glorify genocide in some way:

Thanksgiving: Native Americans
Christmas: Messiahs
Easter: Eggs
The Fourth of July: Redcoats
Halloween: Druids
St. Patrick's Day: Irish Snakes
MLK Day: Nope...not even I'm going there.

Thanksgiving is all glorifying and beautifying this great unifying meal where the Native Americans helped our dumb white asses, which allowed us to go on to kill the fuck out of them

Thanksgiving is all glorifying and beautifying this great unifying meal where the Native Americans helped our dumb white asses, which allowed us to go on to kill the fuck out of them
So, if they did not feed the pilgrims... then the millions of future settlers would have never left Europe... check.

yeah, T-Day being about genocide still makes no sense.

C

Chibibar

That's pretty bad, too.
well. It is not as bad since it is safer to compare killing a bunch of turkey vs killing a bunch of trees.

But if you are talking about killing a bunch of people, that bring to a whole new level of argument.

Edit: like Other holidays there are increase slaughter of pigs for those honey baked ham and/or BBQ

Sorry, Charlie, I'm not going to feel guilty over what my idiot ancestors did.

What I am going to do is celebrate American Thanksgiving, be thankful for everything I have, and eat this nice turkey, just to spite PETA.

well. It is not as bad since it is safer to compare killing a bunch of turkey vs killing a bunch of trees.

But if you are talking about killing a bunch of people, that bring to a whole new level of argument.

Edit: like Other holidays there are increase slaughter of pigs for those honey baked ham and/or BBQ
I think the genocide he was talking about referred to Native Americans. You know, Thanksgiving and all.

Sorry, Charlie, I'm not going to feel guilty over what my idiot ancestors did.

What I am going to do is celebrate American Thanksgiving, be thankful for everything I have, and eat this nice turkey, just to spite PETA.
I'm not going to feel guilty for something that has nothing to do with the original Puritan colonies. What Charlie is talking about is about as related to Thanksgiving as the London Blitz is to the Wright Brothers.

/me is 3rd generation to be born in America.

I live in Canada. My Thanksgiving is based on being a month ahead of the Murkins, just so we can laugh heartily in November at those arriving late to the tryptophan party.

Status
Not open for further replies.