paid Android App recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have free Google Play credit from buying the Nexus 7 last year that expires at the end of this month. I'd like recommendations for paid Android apps so I can spend it all. I'm not rooted and have no interest in rooting, so stock apps, preferably games, are what I'd like to buy (ideally for both phone and tablet). Don't need media players or productivity apps (unless Tapatalk is that useful). I'll consider non-games if it's something pretty cool. For example, I bought a koi pond app and am looking into an aurora live wallpaper (after my ice hotel inspiration), I call these "chill" apps.

figmentPez

Staff member
I got Contre Jour as part of a Humble Bundle, and it's a fun puzzle game. I'd say it's worth the $2 it costs.

I like Swiftkey as a keyboard, it works better than the default Android did when I switched months ago, though I hear that the Android keyboard has been updated.

FoxFi will give you wifi tethering without rooting your phone. It's what I use for my internet now. It's also great for getting internet to your tablet while on the road.

The Room is fantastic game that is well worth buying. Also Triple Town is a fun game that is technical free but it is worth spending a few dollars to unlock all of the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.