[Gaming] Overwatch (#boycottblizz)

My daughter doesn't quite get innuendo yet, but she knows when my husband and I are using it, and it grosses her out. (So we do it more)

Hey I actually like playing Junkrat. He's so much fun.
...even though for some reason I win most often as Torb.

Oh, and looks like Thu through Mon is gonna be double XP weekend. Yessss, more loot boxes.

--Patrick

Probably because season 5 just started.
Right. That's why I figured they'd all be in competitive.
I mean, I'm playing against/alongside people who don't even move, they just stand there and shoot.
Sooo predictable.

And then sometimes there's that guy on the other team who also has more than one star, and the battle is basically me against him, surrounded by kindergarteners.

--Patrick

Right. That's why I figured they'd all be in competitive.
I mean, I'm playing against/alongside people who don't even move, they just stand there and shoot.
Sooo predictable.

And then sometimes there's that guy on the other team who also has more than one star, and the battle is basically me against him, surrounded by kindergarteners.

--Patrick
Maybe it's better in Arcade? I pretty much just bounce between Arcade and competitive now. No QP at all.

Heh. I went to QP because I already have all my games filled up for this week's arcade.
Whatever. I still get to shoot stuff. That's the fun of playing.
That and when I can ruin an enemy team's day.

--Patrick
I think Arcade is still worth doing even if you have all your loot box rewards. Mystery Heroes is great because you get to take something away from the enemy when they die :D.

Yeah, for a long time mystery heroes was my go-to. Probably will be again.
But they have total mayhem right now, or as I like to call it: "The Winston and Mei Show."

--Patrick

You know, it probably took me several actual hours of gameplay before I ended up on a capture the flag team that finally won.

--Patrick
Really? I routinely win my CTF matches, even with complete randos. It's Mystery Heroes that I could never win at; you'd always get a team that eventually got like 3 Orisas and they'd just LOCK DOWN the map.

Really? I routinely win my CTF matches, even with complete randos. It's Mystery Heroes that I could never win at; you'd always get a team that eventually got like 3 Orisas and they'd just LOCK DOWN the map.
Yes. It seemed like every CTF map I played on, the rest of my team were all people who would all singly charge the flag over and over which meant A) the other team always seemed to have ults up and B) I would be left to guard the flag as a solo Torb or something and I would just get steamrolled by a Winston/Junkrat/Soldier combo or something.

As for the 3xOrisa, yeah that's part of the joy of rando. You fix that by graciously losing and then stomping the other team next game when you get 3xSymmetra or something.

--Patrick

I'm sure it says it on everyone's menu screen, but from now until the event's end, you get double XP. Two ranked wins is enough for a level up.

Starting to get decent loot boxes as we near the event's end. I know Blizz is trying to trick me into buying some, but I'm not falling for it.

Starting to get decent loot boxes as we near the event's end. I know Blizz is trying to trick me into buying some, but I'm not falling for it.
I really can't complain. I think I've gotten 4 of the legendary skins so far, and I even got one loot box where all 4 items were from the anniversary, and three of 'em were voice lines. That one box is gonna save me sooo much currency when I go buy the ones I'm missing at the end of the event.

--Patrick

Moon map is out.

Also, people who didn't suffer through Heroes of the Storm can now get Officer D.Va skin.

Also also, I was afraid McCree's ult would kill us all now that it's been buffed, but I discovered he's just as easy to kill as always.