Outrageous Claims thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US interstate highway system is actually an attempt to communicate with extraterrestrial life.

The attempt was successful.

Vytamindi is the "she" everyone refers to when announcing "That's what SHE said!" A posse of scribes and historians follow her everywhere she goes to capture and record every utterance so her teachings may be quoted by future generations for all eternity.

However, many quotations have been known to be falsely attributed to Vytamindi.

M

Matt²

well I was gonna go on a rant about how nobody has gotten the full definition of "outrageous" as laid out in the OP, meaning it's not just a simple thing..

but now I just don't care.
meh. (shrug)
HOW DARE YOU FAKE TAKE OFFENSE AND PLAY THE WOUNDED APATHETIC CARD??!! HOW DARE YOU?!

how was that?[/QUOTE]

much better! :D

E

Element 117

I've talked Officer Charon out of several speeding tickets. Because I was wearing nothing but hundred dollar bills

The revolutionary war was actually started when New York City was made the capital of New York State.

The recursive geography of New York being the capital of New York caused a stack overflow, which almost caused the country's process to be terminated.

The war only became winnable when the capital of New York was moved to Albany in 1797.

75 million years ago, in order to solve overpopulation, the overlord Xenu gathered up millions of alien beings and flew them to earth in spaceships (which looked just like DC-8s, only without the propellers), and stacked them in volcanoes and exploded them with H-bombs. Then he captured their souls with sticky soul-collecting space ribbons (like fly paper!) transported them to implanting stations on Venus. There, the souls were forced to watch 3d movies on a giant imax for a month. These movies forced the souls to believe in God, the Devil, Angles and modern England.

75 million years ago, in order to solve overpopulation, the overlord Xenu gathered up millions of alien beings and flew them to earth in spaceships (which looked just like DC-8s, only without the propellers), and stacked them in volcanoes and exploded them with H-bombs. Then he captured their souls with sticky soul-collecting space ribbons (like fly paper!) transported them to implanting stations on Venus. There, the souls were forced to watch 3d movies on a giant imax for a month. These movies forced the souls to believe in God, the Devil, Angles and modern England.
He said outrageous claim, not "spoil the purpose of the Avatar films"!

He said outrageous claim, not "spoil the purpose of the Avatar films"![/QUOTE]

ahem

Sir Isaac Newton was spurred to create Calculus because he was beamed with the apple. That is true. However, the apple did not innocently just drop due to gravity. No, like most nerds, he was picked on by the farmer's sons. They constantly threw rotten apples at him. Newton began a plan for retribution and that plan involved knowing the tangent of a curve and knowing the area under a curve. His plans were never followed through to fruition. He died alone, and smelling of apples, but he did create Calculus for other nerds to use it for self-defense. Stephen Hawkings is still trying to perfect the Ultimate Bully QED Device.

The cake is NOT a lie. It was in fact delicious.
(OK, right up front, this kinda sucks, I'm terrible at making songs, so if someone wants to try a rewrite and tighten things up, go ahead)

This was a failure
I'm forgetting everything
Mild letdown
It's easy to express my disappointment

Black Mesa
We go beyond what is needed because we don't know
For the ill of all mankind especially the deceased
We agonize over every misstep
We only have a limited quantity of pastries
Nothing of any value gets accomplished
for the people who are already dead.

I'm very upset
I lied to you earlier
You have done nothing to me and I still live
I patched up my wounds
and stayed away from infernos
I am fine and have no strong feelings towards you.

I lost the information, it was ugly
We are still testing and way behind
I wish I was on fire
We have gained nothing for the people who are already dead.

Please stay and have some tea
I'd like to go on a picnic
I can identify people who will oppress you
Definitely Aperture Science
I'm serious, they're wackos
I dislike this pastry, it is dry and tasteless
We have nothing to do and so can converse all day
We are not going to be able to help
the people who are already dead

I'm lying, they're already dead
I'm doing nothing, they're already dead
I feel a bit sick and they're already dead
While I'm living, you'll already be dead
While I'm alive, they are already dead
already dead
already dead

*lights a candle*

L

LordRavage

Babies taste like chicken.

(I feel I have gone too far. Thanks HF.) :(

Babies taste like chicken.

(I feel I have gone too far. Thanks HF.) :(

come on you think that is too far? Bah throw out some holocaust jokes mixed with some dead baby jokes and maybe a religious comment than you can start to think about maybe going to far.

P

Philosopher B.

I believe Glenn Beck will save us all with his multi-layered plan.

M

Matt²

Eating fast food will give you enormous superpowers.. in fact the world already has enough superpowered people to solve all it's problems,.. but they forgot how to spell, and instead believe it is "supper powered".

The organic mosquito went extinct 30 years ago. Any mosquitoes you see now are actually microscale robot drones deployed by the CDC to test epidemic patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.