[NFL] Official NFL 2012 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
And it starts with a win by the motha-fukkin' Dallas Cowboys over the hated New York Giants! IN NEW YORK!!!

Go Cowboys!!

Breaking news: The New York Tebow's first game will actually involve the Bills!

Seriously, I can understand not getting respect, but its like we don't even exist. You know, we just signed a top level DE to the biggest defensive contract in history. Thats newsworthy right?

Breaking news: The New York Tebow's first game will actually involve the Bills!

Seriously, I can understand not getting respect, but its like we don't even exist. You know, we just signed a top level DE to the biggest defensive contract in history. Thats newsworthy right?
As a one time Houstonian...

/rude jesture

At the time, the Texans management were considered idiots for not drafting Vince Young when they had the chance. Now they look like geniuses.

BananaHands

Staff member
I'm actually not a jerk, I just know the Bears are going to have a phenomenal season.

Also, I anticipate regretting this statement in two months.

I don't think you realize how BAD our defense was last year. News flash - Frank Gore treated our front seven like they were invisible.

I just... whatever dude. Whatever makes you feel better. I was specifically talking about the passing game being better than last year (which it was), but that's cool.

It's the stoppable force meeting the movable object.

Either way - the score was far from indicative of how badly the Niners beat us today.

And the entire AFC West just made a collective inhaling sound. One that indicates 159 different players and their equivalent coaches all going, "Oh, NO" at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.