Export thread

Official NFL 2012 Season Thread

Dave

Dave

And it starts with a win by the motha-fukkin' Dallas Cowboys over the hated New York Giants! IN NEW YORK!!!

Go Cowboys!!

blotsfan

blotsfan

Breaking news: The New York Tebow's first game will actually involve the Bills!

Seriously, I can understand not getting respect, but its like we don't even exist. You know, we just signed a top level DE to the biggest defensive contract in history. Thats newsworthy right?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Breaking news: The New York Tebow's first game will actually involve the Bills!

Seriously, I can understand not getting respect, but its like we don't even exist. You know, we just signed a top level DE to the biggest defensive contract in history. Thats newsworthy right?
As a one time Houstonian...

/rude jesture

blotsfan

blotsfan

Houston didn't even try to sign him. Don't blame us.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

At the time, the Texans management were considered idiots for not drafting Vince Young when they had the chance. Now they look like geniuses.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Thats not true. They were idiots for not drafting Reggie Bush.

Dave

Dave

BananaHands

BananaHands

Sorry you guys aren't all from Chicago and can't be on the right side of the Chicago Bears this season.

Gared

Gared

Sorry you guys aren't all from Chicago and can't be on the right side of the Chicago Bears this season.
No, but I'm from Seattle. Does that mean I can be on the left side of them?

Kidding... I love the Bears.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm actually not a jerk, I just know the Bears are going to have a phenomenal season.

Also, I anticipate regretting this statement in two months.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I'm actually not a jerk, I just know the Bears are going to have a phenomenal season.

Also, I anticipate regretting this statement in two WEEKS.
FTFY.

"How do you stop Bears from attacking? Hide behind a goal post."

Covar

Covar

and I have a new avatar.

blotsfan

blotsfan

To quote myself from the college thread:

Well that sucked.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Well. Nice to see the Green Bay defense is just as good as it was last year. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Tress

Tress

The 49ers offense certainly looks to have improved!

jwhouk

jwhouk

I don't think that the Packers are an accurate barometer.

Tress

Tress

I don't think you fully appreciate how bad the passing offense for the 49ers was last year.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I don't think you realize how BAD our defense was last year. News flash - Frank Gore treated our front seven like they were invisible.

Tress

Tress

I just... whatever dude. Whatever makes you feel better. I was specifically talking about the passing game being better than last year (which it was), but that's cool.

jwhouk

jwhouk

It's the stoppable force meeting the movable object.

Either way - the score was far from indicative of how badly the Niners beat us today.

And the entire AFC West just made a collective inhaling sound. One that indicates 159 different players and their equivalent coaches all going, "Oh, NO" at the same time.