Official Halforums Meet-ups

I'll actually be visiting back home (SF Bay Area) from Dec 17th-Jan 2nd. Don't know if you'd want to grab a beer/say 'hi'/meet up somewhere along the way, but I didn't realize another Halforumite was semi-local to where I used to live! :)
I am of the north bay.

BananaHands

Staff member
And don't call him Greg. In L.A., he's known as G-Nanners
G-Nanners and C-Bumbles tearin' it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1418322159,1418322126][/DOUBLEPOST]
WHAT?!? You know how much I worried about that during your visit? I had so many things planned until your vegan self came in. Next time you come through I got places to show you now!
I think it's time you just come to LA and we can eat all the meat.

fade

Staff member
I like the idea of vegan and vegetarian lifestyles. It's just too bad they're practiced by vegans and vegetarians. :troll:

@Enresshou
I realize it's fairly late notice, but I may be able to head to the Bay Area on Monday! Any chance you're available at some point, maybe grab a bite or a drink?
Ahhhh, dammit! Sorry, Bumble, I didn't check the forums for a few days. Pretty much everybody in my family (including me) got sick, so it probably wouldn't have been a good idea anyways...

I should be back sometime in the next year, though, so I will definitely message you when I'm going back again.

Just wanted to put this in the official thread for such things.

I'm in the SF Bay, CA area until mid-June, so if someone wants to hook up for an In-N-Out or may be just a quick bowl of Rice-A-Roni before then, lemme know and I'll try to work something out.

--Patrick

I'm in the SF Bay, CA area until mid-June, so if someone wants to hook up for an In-N-Out or may be just a quick bowl of Rice-A-Roni before then, lemme know and I'll try to work something out.

--Patrick
I am about 6 hours north but not really in any position to get away any time soon.

Anybody near Keesler AFB in Biloxi Miss. is more than welcome to come out and watch the Black Demonstration Team perform on the weekend of the 28th.

--Patrick
YTWiIlS.gif

Wait... those ARE euphemisms, right?

Wait... a lot of people are in the general LA/Orange county area and I've only ever met Shawnacy. If anyone else wants to come meet with me I'm totally down and I will draw a bad sketch of you.

One week and 15 minutes to go before I depart for NYC. Headed back home on Thursday the 18th. Other than the Mets game on the 16th and Seth Meyers on the 17th, my schedule is mostly open. I'll get to the sights I wanna see when I get to them

I will be in Dallas next week while my oldest and best friend has open heart surgery. So if anyone in the area wants to say hi and grab a drink I will likely need several at some point.

Also with the trip being short notice I'm using airbnb, so if I don't come back avenge my death.
I'll wave at ya from 140 miles south.

One state over and an entire Great Lake away... though in a turn of cruel irony, I am currently closer to it than I ever was in my former life in SEWI.

I was in Ann Arbor Nov 9 through the 11th, but my meeting was super-intense (all day, catered food), and I didn't even leave the hotel except to eat at a local restaurant the night before. I thought about you crazy bastards though.