Official Goblins (comic) Thread

Will Chief ultimately survive this encounter?

• Yes, Chief will survive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, Chief will not survive

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I can close this poll now?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • When did we get that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think Dies is going to be horrible at dying... I'm gonna laugh if the next few pages are of the demon trying and failing to kill Dies.

figmentPez

Staff member
"...takes more than what was agreed upon."

Theory:

Klick and dies kind of share a soul, right?
Hmm, I wonder if the demon is going to run into trouble trying to sort out the souls. Dies offered his soul, but Klick didn't. Taking part of Klick's might violate the contract.

New comic is up.

Well... I was wrong about Dies. Then again, since he's essentially Immortal now, there's a fair chance that they are still going to be able to save him. All they need to do is trick the Demon.

They're probably still ''phasing in''.

Looks like some of you dudes called it with klik as the second soul.

Dave

Staff member
This comic is fucking great. Between this, OotS and Boxer Hockey, this board has introduced me to some good shit.

Okay, I know this is probably just me, but does anyone else get a sort of... well... tentacle vibe? Long, writhing tendrils, with bulging tips?

And the tentacles are attacking a young attractive female?

Okay, I know this is probably just me, but does anyone else get a sort of... well... tentacle vibe? Long, writhing tendrils, with bulging tips?

And the tentacles are attacking a young attractive female?
I've seen enough Hentai to see where this is going...

True, but their putting aside the money for when they CAN get a house, so it's not like he's just going to spend it on something else.

Okay, Dies is officially the most overpowered character now. Screw Axe of Prissan, screw magic spear, screw insta-death crossbows and impenetrable armor, hell even screw the gargantuan facsimile wall. That hand is unstoppable.

Though I notice the hand's effect around Dies's eyes and upper arm seems to be growing. This, coupled with the ambiguity about whether the hand has a soul of its own, as well as Dies's sudden change in personality, makes me think the hand is taking over Dies.