[NFL] NFL Thread

Fucking Texans gave up Hopkins for NOTHING!!!!!!!

We can't rebuild for another 3+ years. And by that time we will lose JJ and our QB.

I am happy for Hopkins' success in Arizona.
There's a whole lot more wrong in Houston than we realize. I'm going to go out on a limb and posit we may hear stuff similar to what came out of Washington by the time it's all over.

Dave

Staff member
I just saw either the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, or a UFO. Or even more rare, a Cowboys win.

It's been a Perfect Football Weekend. Iowa Hawkeyes won, Nebraska Cornhuskers lost, and the Cowboys won.

And all three of my fantasy teams won, two of which may put me into the playoffs.

The Ravens outbreak gets worse by the hour. The Steelers are justifiably pissed as being jerked around by the league yet *again*.

Fuck Baltimore. They knew the policies. Forfeit the damn game.

Every few minutes there's a new player or staff member testing positive. So obviously the protocols aren't being followed. At this point, they'd be down to 3rd or even 4th string skill positions for Sunday.
Thats not how covid works. You can get the disease and it can take a variable amount of time until a positive test shows up. You can argue that the NFL protocols are inadequate (which they are) but there is no evidence that the Ravens broke any protocols.

Thats not how covid works. You can get the disease and it can take a variable amount of time until a positive test shows up. You can argue that the NFL protocols are inadequate (which they are) but there is no evidence that the Ravens broke any protocols.
For individual cases, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You're gonna get those no matter what you do. But an organization-wide outbreak? No. After what happened with the Titans, they should have known better.

Wouldn't it just suck royally if the Steelers went undefeated, but failed to make the playoffs because they didn't have enough players due to COVID?

I was told when this started that football spreading would be almost non-existent because they played outside. Not kidding.
Honestly, there hasn't been much to suggest players transmitting it during games. Its more frequently happening in the practice facilities and whatnot.

The last time the projected Broncos QB, Kendall Hilton, threw a pass in DI play was on October 6, 2018 - against Clemson. He threw five passes, none completed.