[NFL] NFL Thread

The only argument I have against what you're suggesting @Dave is this - he's the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys.

It doesn't matter who you are, but for the last 50-some years, if you put those words down on a resume, people snapped you up for pretty much the rest of your life. Just ask Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Gary Hogeboom*, Troy Aikman, or Tony Romo.

--
* - Okay, it's not a PERFECT example, but you get the drift.

Dave

Staff member
He'd be an interesting fly in fantasy football. He's either going to light up the scoreboard or he's going to shit down his leg on a national level.

Most third string, unknown quarterbacks don't come in and leave with a "he did a fine job, but noting to write home about".

He'd be an interesting fly in fantasy football. He's either going to light up the scoreboard or he's going to shit down his leg on a national level.

Most third string, unknown quarterbacks don't come in and leave with a "he did a fine job, but noting to write home about".
He comes from a damned good Division IAA program. So I have minor hope.

Jesus I hope he shits all the way down his leg, only for the Jerry Jones shots. Not for nothing and sorry @Dave (although I think you agree with me on this) but that fucker deserves every shit thing that happens this season for leaving Dak out to dry. I hope Dallas goes 6-10 and loses the conference by Philly’s half a game tie

Dave

Staff member
If Jerry Jones got hit by a bus and it took out his whole family, I'd shed only 1 tear and it would be out of happiness.

I know they'll spot you a few extra yards if you start in your own end zone (kickoff/punt return), but that would still require him to have done so plus run the entire field at least three times. I don't know his record to know if that's true, though. The extra TDs could just be from receptions.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Don't know what you want me to say. I'm not one of those kinds of fans who is vehemently so pro their team that they spout off idiocy. The Cowboys are a flaming pile of trash in a dumpster fire and their organization - if it can be called as such - is in complete disarray.

Hubris and the reputation of the Steelers to play down to their competition has me nervous. One bit of smack talk, and they're sure to shit the bed just because.

Dave

Staff member
If any game is a trap game for you this is it. Everyone is expecting h he Steelers to roll over them like they aren’t even there. Dak out. Zeke out. Dalton out. The defense in shambles.

Yeah, Pittsburgh could very well be looking to the following week.

If any game is a trap game for you this is it. Everyone is expecting h he Steelers to roll over them like they aren’t even there. Dak out. Zeke out. Dalton out. The defense in shambles.

Yeah, Pittsburgh could very well be looking to the following week.
Every game except Cleveland has been a heart attack game, even the Eagles. Cardiologist on standby.

Dave

Staff member
What's this? A fourth string QB that came to play? Dallas found a defense? I don't know what's happening right now. Can it last or will the other shoe drop?

Fucking Texans gave up Hopkins for NOTHING!!!!!!!

We can't rebuild for another 3+ years. And by that time we will lose JJ and our QB.

I am happy for Hopkins' success in Arizona.