[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
I am in two playoff fantasy pools. In the first one I have the two teams I THINK will get to the SB - KC & Green Bay. In the other is the second set of teams that most people won't pick but have a good shot - Buffalo & Tampa Bay.

I'd LOVE to see Cleveland or Buffalo win it all over who is there.

I am in two playoff fantasy pools. In the first one I have the two teams I THINK will get to the SB - KC & Green Bay. In the other is the second set of teams that most people won't pick but have a good shot - Buffalo & Tampa Bay.

I'd LOVE to see Cleveland or Buffalo win it all over who is there.
Buffalo winning would be huge for the folding table manufacturing industry.

Part of me wants Tampa to win today, just so AR can get His Shot against the so-called GOAT of Tom Brady.

Right before we go on to beat Buffalo in SBLV.

There are now four imposters remaining.

Though I will say that Cleveland put in a valiant effort. Too bad that Buffalo is going to L V.

If the situation was reversed, the Packers would have won a lot more Super Bowls than Brady did.
as a Lions fan, I say you’re full of shit. Yeah, the Packers sure have had to struggle in their division of garbage. Cmon now.

Brady had to deal with Peyton Manning every year. The NFC needed Eli to be the Brady Killer

Predictions:

Packers 31, Buccaneers 28 - Brady fumbles during a last minute drive down the snowy field at Lambeau, sealing the Packers fifth Super Bowl appearance.

Bills 31, Chiefs 28 - Tyler Bass hits the game-winning field goal as time expires to send the Bills to their fifth Super Bowl appearance.

Predictions:

Packers 31, Buccaneers 28 - Brady fumbles during a last minute drive down the snowy field at Lambeau, sealing the Packers fifth Super Bowl appearance.
I think this one is going to be determined by which Bucs defense shows up today -- the fair-to-middling one, or the one that got 4 turnovers off the Saints last week.

For the first time in the 54 year history of the Super Bowl, the home team will be playing in the championship game.

The Rams (SB XIV) and the 49ers (SB XIX) came close, but the Rose Bowl and Stanford Stadium were not their home parks at the time.

If anyone would have told you a year ago that Tampa Bay would have championship-level teams in the three major sports leagues where they have teams, they would have probably said, "Yeah right, what the hell happened, a global pandemic or something?"

I would've probably said "well the Lightning are always good so that makes sense. You think those Brady to Tampa rumors are true? I assume the rays are good too but I don't really follow baseball. None of these Tampa sports predictions are that we-wait what's this about the Raptors?"

Can’t wait for Stafford to join Verlander on my list of “local favorites who win a title in another city”