[Announcement] New Vent Server - Thus CAH Night this Friday!!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of @Docseverin?

• Total voters
Since the old Ventrilo server died a sudden death that no one seemed to notice.... @Dave graced us with a new Vent server!

halforums.typefrag.com
Port 5660
no password

Feel free to configure this ahead of time, this means you @Ravenpoe

This Friday night, I propose at 9 PM Eastern that we play some much anticipated Cards Against Humanity online. @Officer_Charon will be attending while on shift duty. Don't worry how awesome your gaming rig @AshburnerX is still gaming on his 486. @Bones will be there claiming everything is awesome as usual. @Celt Z promised us some sketches.

All of you are welcomed to attend... except @LittleKagsin and @Chad Sexington.

Who are actually are exceptionally welcomed to attend. One of you may have to attend in cosplay form.

Link for the lazy : http://pyz.socialgamer.net/index.php

Post #Halforumthings to keep this thread alive and exciting.

I shall commence.

dDc1Y.gif

PSH, Chad and I don't need you guys. He and I can go have our own tryst elsewhere.

But really, if I can make it, I'll pop in for a few minutes. My cards completely sucked last time, so I don't know if I'll play, but yeah, I'll try be there and listen to you all. :D

@Jay has called my name and while I have to work until 6:30 CST, I should still easily be home to make everyone mad at my picks when I am Card Czar

Reactions: Jay

GasBandit

Staff member
I dunno if I can make it or not. My buddy with the wife who won't let him game is out of town again this week, which means I get to game with him. This only happens like twice a year.

I dunno if I can make it or not. My buddy with the wife who won't let him game is out of town again this week, which means I get to game with him. This only happens like twice a year.
Sounds legit. Have fun playing games with @Shawnacy[DOUBLEPOST=1411504298,1411504216][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Jay has called my name and while I have to work until 6:30 CST, I should still easily be home to make everyone mad at my picks when I am Card Czar
You're the worst.

Almost as bad @Celt Z.

Never trust the redheads.