[Other] New Puppy - With pics! (was Craigslist thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Chewing is not bad. She has a lot of toys that she uses. House training? That's a different story.

We brought her home exactly a week ago. She was 8 weeks old at the time. Since then she's had a couple accidents but only because we missed the fact that she was whining at the door to go out. She's never pooped in the house. It's actually quite amazing how smart she is and how fast she picked up on letting us know she had to go out. She's far and away the best dog I've ever had in that area.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Don't let the old-timer know that, Dave ;)

Also, I find the lack of puppy pictures on this page reprehensible. I trust you will correct the issue soon? :p

Very nice! We managed to house train Caribou in two weeks. Hope yours continues to go smoothly! Got to agree with the Ranger on this lack of pictures problem!

fade

Staff member
Weird. t's never taken me more than a couple of days to housetrain a dog. Usually you just take them out when they're going or about to go and they pick up on it faster than kids do...

North_Ranger

Staff member
Given that "Caribou" is capitalized, it's not a stretch to assume the dog's name is Caribou. I don't think further explanation is needed. He house trained a dog in two weeks.
Oh man... I was so hoping for a zany, whirlwind adventure involving a bad-tempered arctic deer sharing Neon's appartment.

Given that "Caribou" is capitalized, it's not a stretch to assume the dog's name is Caribou. I don't think further explanation is needed. He house trained a dog in two weeks.
You got it Tress but you took all the fun out of that one! Yep Caribou is my pup, there is a picture of him locked in an epic battle with a feisty blue crab on page two, well until he figured out that he could just step on the crab.

Oh man... I was so hoping for a zany, whirlwind adventure involving a bad-tempered arctic deer sharing Neon's appartment.
Now that Ranger would be hysterical! So far the only deer here have been on the grille before being brought into the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.