New Picture Thread

GIANT PICTURE
sorry man, I didn't mean it seriously. it was meant tongue in cheek. my deepest apologies, in reality I was super happy that there are "responsible adults" who still like anime. I always get the "AREN'T YOU KIND OF OLD FOR CARTOONS!?" from anyone over the age of 30. I really didn't mean any offense!

sorry man, I didn't mean it seriously. it was meant tongue in cheek. my deepest apologies, in reality I was super happy that there are "responsible adults" who still like anime. I always get the "AREN'T YOU KIND OF OLD FOR CARTOONS!?" from anyone over the age of 30. I really didn't mean any offense!
Dude, it's all good, seriously. It's just a way to have a laugh on the site. If I had serious issues with it, I'd have broached it in PM.

Still on this trip of yours Null? I thought you were better than that. At least last time you had the college kids bothering you excuse, now you're just reaching.

I'm 32, am I too old to be into the cosplayz?

Guess that's why I'm having trouble keeping the thread updated. :rofl:
You are not 32!

Shit son, despite you talking about having health issues and the like you barely look a day over 17. That's some fountain of youth shit going through your veins.

figmentPez

Staff member
You are not 32!

Shit son, despite you talking about having health issues and the like you barely look a day over 17. That's some fountain of youth shit going through your veins.
Thanks, it's all due to genetics. My whole family looks young. I never liked that I didn't look sick, people treat you like a slacker when you look healthy but feel like death-warmed-over. Still, when I'm healthy again I'll enjoy it. I'll be able to flirt with young women right out of college, and they won't think I'm some creepy old man. :D

Thanks, Seej! She's got a wonderful mommy, who's always around for her. Me, I get the smiles when she sees me, the occasional hug, and then she's back to mommy.

I'm strangely ok with this. *chuckles*

I've been lurking. But yeah jumping has taken over most of my life, been prepping for my first BASE jump which will be in March. I have learned a lot so far.

Dude! While I'm glad to see that your days of playing Chicken with gravity have only served to embolden you, I hope you stay safe.

Lord knows, we need to keep all the competent medics we've got. *grins*

Shannow

Staff member
Couple pics from my older brothers wedding 2 weeks ago...

Him, the groom, and my little brother and myself the groomsmen, after a long day of hard drinking and partying with friends and family (and a cousin photobombing):

and just one of me and one of my many many aunts at the reception...apparently wearing a suit coat makes me looking a hell of a lot bigger that I really am (and she is a small lady):

Cajungal

Staff member
I love my Poppa. :) He made a full recovery after that long illness. Still gaining some weight, but otherwise back to normal! He's so great... every time I ask how he's doing, he says the same thing while chuckling: "Sugar, I'm still on the green side o' the grass." I hope I'm as positive and grateful for every day as he is when I'm that age.

Because I believe in torturing you guys with to many pictures of myself...I can't resist.

I did a mock gothic lolita style photoshoot today (I'll be entering a contest later next month, which I'm sure I'll tell you all more about later...*impending thread*)

Aaaaaannndd, done! I hope you lik'em.