New Picture Thread

Reactions
307 167 2
god damnit OC all I can think is wow what a "dad" moment and then I see your frickin shirt and I go rolling out of my chair. someone your age is not suppose to be into teh animez

Reactions
307 167 2
sorry man, I didn't mean it seriously. it was meant tongue in cheek. my deepest apologies, in reality I was super happy that there are "responsible adults" who still like anime. I always get the "AREN'T YOU KIND OF OLD FOR CARTOONS!?" from anyone over the age of 30. I really didn't mean any offense!

Reactions
154 39 0
sorry man, I didn't mean it seriously. it was meant tongue in cheek. my deepest apologies, in reality I was super happy that there are "responsible adults" who still like anime. I always get the "AREN'T YOU KIND OF OLD FOR CARTOONS!?" from anyone over the age of 30. I really didn't mean any offense!
Dude, it's all good, seriously. It's just a way to have a laugh on the site. If I had serious issues with it, I'd have broached it in PM.

Reactions
42 1 0
Still on this trip of yours Null? I thought you were better than that. At least last time you had the college kids bothering you excuse, now you're just reaching.

Reactions
630 100 7
That one was meant in good fun, but if you're going to be offended, that's fine. Do something about it.

Reactions
1,461 538 7
I'm 32, am I too old to be into the cosplayz?

Guess that's why I'm having trouble keeping the thread updated. :rofl:
You are not 32!

Shit son, despite you talking about having health issues and the like you barely look a day over 17. That's some fountain of youth shit going through your veins.

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
3,413 634 7
You are not 32!

Shit son, despite you talking about having health issues and the like you barely look a day over 17. That's some fountain of youth shit going through your veins.
Thanks, it's all due to genetics. My whole family looks young. I never liked that I didn't look sick, people treat you like a slacker when you look healthy but feel like death-warmed-over. Still, when I'm healthy again I'll enjoy it. I'll be able to flirt with young women right out of college, and they won't think I'm some creepy old man. :D

Reactions
154 39 0
Thanks, Seej! She's got a wonderful mommy, who's always around for her. Me, I get the smiles when she sees me, the occasional hug, and then she's back to mommy.

I'm strangely ok with this. *chuckles*

Reactions
50 0 0
I've been lurking. But yeah jumping has taken over most of my life, been prepping for my first BASE jump which will be in March. I have learned a lot so far.

Reactions
154 39 0
Dude! While I'm glad to see that your days of playing Chicken with gravity have only served to embolden you, I hope you stay safe.

Lord knows, we need to keep all the competent medics we've got. *grins*

Shannow

Staff member
Reactions
32 0 0
Couple pics from my older brothers wedding 2 weeks ago...

Him, the groom, and my little brother and myself the groomsmen, after a long day of hard drinking and partying with friends and family (and a cousin photobombing):

and just one of me and one of my many many aunts at the reception...apparently wearing a suit coat makes me looking a hell of a lot bigger that I really am (and she is a small lady):

Cajungal

Staff member
Reactions
472 134 0
I love my Poppa. :) He made a full recovery after that long illness. Still gaining some weight, but otherwise back to normal! He's so great... every time I ask how he's doing, he says the same thing while chuckling: "Sugar, I'm still on the green side o' the grass." I hope I'm as positive and grateful for every day as he is when I'm that age.

Reactions
607 260 0
Because I believe in torturing you guys with to many pictures of myself...I can't resist.

I did a mock gothic lolita style photoshoot today (I'll be entering a contest later next month, which I'm sure I'll tell you all more about later...*impending thread*)

Aaaaaannndd, done! I hope you lik'em.