New Picture Thread

I believe Bumble's just been busy with school.[DOUBLEPOST=1352761428][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe TinWhistler's being held against his will and his posts are his attempts to contact us. My god... WE'RE the real monsters!

I believe Bumble's just been busy with school.[DOUBLEPOST=1352761428][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe TinWhistler's being held against his will and his posts are his attempts to contact us. My god... WE'RE the real monsters!
TinWhistler is YOSHIMICKSTER.

Holy crap.

Is it racist that I thought you were chibibar?
Well, I'm not offended by it, since I both know about and have experienced that particular difficulty, which often arises when we encounter people of different ethnicity.

I think we could ask Charlie to come in here and offer an opinion though. :D

Hiya!
Sorry :0 it's a Facebook group called 'I F***ing Love Science' there is a lot of awesome stuff from there. Some of it awesome factual stuff , some of it funny, some of it controversial, but always interesting.

Hahaha I'm still a comparative newb so treading carefully Dave! I own and operate a workshop, so the word fuck is verb, noun, consonant etc

I also served over here, so I can also do it in three languages. Being able to swear at somebody in their own
Language is the best way to bond across cultures :)

Since we are not at war we did send 'Die Antwoord' to maintain our tradition of foul language through music to other nations

Dave

Staff member
Since we are not at war we did send 'Die Antwoord' to maintain our tradition of foul language through music to other nations
I had to Google that. Never heard of them. Some day when you have time I think you should do an "Ask Me Anything" thread. I've actually never talked to a South African before. I'd love to get some insight about your life, the political stuff there, etc. I know you're just a person like me - I traveled a lot and found that people were pretty much the same no matter where you were - but I think there's probably a lot of misconceptions we Americans have about your country and culture. All we ever hear are the bad things.

Yup, there are lots of bad things that happen here. It's particularly rough at the moment socially and politically, but SA is still awesome. Perhaps I should start a thread about it rather than get too verbose here.

Die Antwoord actually has a huge offshore following, much bigger than our local audience. Go and check on YouTube. Slickly choreographed white trash, went viral, and funnily enough, still going strong!

Not MY picture, but cool anyway.

This is a few of my former high school classmates with Jeremy Renner back in 1994. He's from this area.