New Picture Thread

Touche. So far as I know, I'm not balding. Doesn't seem to be a major issue among my family. Some, but not many. If I was balding, wouldn't it start to show by now?
I was balding at 15, technically bald but fighting it at 20, completely bald by 25. Of course, I started going grey at 16, too....

GasBandit

Staff member
Touche. So far as I know, I'm not balding. Doesn't seem to be a major issue among my family. Some, but not many. If I was balding, wouldn't it start to show by now?
I am not balding, really, but my hair is thinning - aside from a slightly receded hairline, all the same areas are covered, but I started noticing when my hair is wet, I can see a whole lot more scalp skin than I used to. So I stopped having it trimmed so short. That started about the time I hit 30.

But hey, take heart... us guys, grey hair makes us look more distinguished, just about everybody agrees.

Don't you dare even complain about *maybe* seeing grey hairs when you are slightly older than me. I've had them forever. ;)

I'm posting this piece of wretched van-art with hilariously bad photoshoop because I made the armor Jenny's wearing in it. The gap in the skirt was supposed to be at the side.

Some of you might take it for granted, but I get to wear a shirt and tie to work! I get a DESK. A CHAIR!!

At the old place, I wouldn't dare wear anything nice. A lot of what I did wear that wasn't supplied is ruined by bleach stains. Forget about a chair. Management and especially ownership didn't like us sitting down, ever.