New Picture Thread

It was Chinese Valentines Day yesterday. I took the day off work to drive my wife to her school and back (usually it's an hour-and-a-half commute for her, one way), for lunch we had Mcdonalds because there's this new burger she wants to try, and then we rented a DVD to watch in the afternoon (Cinderalla, not bad), and then for dinner we went to a nice restaurant, but we were out of there in time to catch the evening showing of Return of the Condor Heroes on TV, because we've become fans of the series and she likes it when I explain all the backstory to her, and I like explaining backstories.

Guys, I think I married the right woman.

Pic related, us in the nice restaurant.

grazie.jpg

GasBandit

Staff member
It was Chinese Valentines Day yesterday. I took the day off work to drive my wife to her school and back (usually it's an hour-and-a-half commute for her, one way), for lunch we had Mcdonalds because there's this new burger she wants to try, and then we rented a DVD to watch in the afternoon (Cinderalla, not bad), and then for dinner we went to a nice restaurant, but we were out of there in time to catch the evening showing of Return of the Condor Heroes on TV, because we've become fans of the series and she likes it when I explain all the backstory to her, and I like explaining backstories.

Guys, I think I married the right woman.

Pic related, us in the nice restaurant.

View attachment 19027
Well aren't you a Mother Father Gentleman.

This could be my inner privilege talking or something, but if she has a little monster, I'm not quite sure how she's a biological mother to anyone. :p
I mean, the Sarlaac Pit was a monster, too.

No, no, honey, I wasn't referring to your whatsit as the Sarlaac Pit. No, I wasn't....ow! Ow!! Dammit, stop chopping my chest! I never should've taught you the wrestling chop.