New Picture Thread

oh great I can see it now, "local man crashes into side of building screaming lines from early 90's disney cartoon!"

fade

Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like giant wrinkly balls are hanging in the appropriate place in Doc's picture?

Do you guys want to see where I live? I promise it's pretty. I also promise I can take pictures where I'm not cam-whorring. Or is it whoring..?

To the base of the mountain is probably 5 minutes away from my house. Welcome to my backyard.

Never been to Utah. Travelled through a lot of the Idaho panhandle and northern Washington. I have a similar view :)

I just don't see what you see.

I mean, if I lived in a rundown ghostie town yeah...but...they're just mountains. I live in a valley and have mountains on all sides - nothing scary there.

I live in a valley and have mountains all around me too! Love it. Especially the skiing :) And the hiking up is incredible.

Hey, that just about looks like where I live Adam. Pretty!

We have some pretty awesome skiing here as well, except..I dont' participate. I don't believe in going outside when there's snow on the ground. I stay burrowed in my house.

S

SeraRelm

Used to have this about 2 minutes walk away.

Now we have nothing very impressive within walking distance, in terms of landscape.

fade

Staff member
Jealous of all those mountains. Guidance counselors really ought to tell you that that whole stay in school thing should stop after a Bachelor's degree. Masters and PhDs limit your places to live too much.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah well this is my house, be jealous

wait, no, that's the house that burned down in my neighborhood this past Saturday. Here's the view from my backyard!

...when I have some free time, I'll snag some photos of just down the block looking the other way, you know, at that big fancy dome where what people make them laws and such.