New Picture Thread

Thank you!! XD My hair person (who I rarely see, but she's one of Mike's family friends) always does an amazing job, and I just let her go wild. :3
She was super stoked that I was so ready to cut it all off, too! "You're rare... it's crazy just how unattached you are to all this hair! I love it!"

This is probably the 4th time my hair has been short. I love really freaking looooong and this short of hair (for myself). When it's juuuust past my shoulders to mid-back... that's my most hated length and the only thing that stops me from going short more often.

Heatherling, your new haircut makes you look twice as amazing, my zomgawesome-meter just went over-range, we are at >5 on the mega-fonzie system! :D

ugh.jpg

I don't get it. I look in a mirror and I am aware that I'm a heavier person..yet I think I still look pretty good. Then I see a picture of myself and I consider never leaving the house again.

I mean, damn. -_-

View attachment 6155

I don't get it. I look in a mirror and I am aware that I'm a heavier person..yet I think I still look pretty good. Then I see a picture of myself and I consider never leaving the house again.

I mean, damn. -_-
I'm right with you there, Sin.

I look at myself in the mirror and I'm like, hey, I look good today. Then I see a photo of myself and that all goes to hell.

I don't get it. I look in a mirror and I am aware hat I'm a heavier person..yet I think I still look pretty good. Then I see a picture of myself and I consider never leaving the house again.

I mean, damn. -_-
Sin, you are awesome just as you are, fuck anyone and everyone that has a mean thing to say about your appearance.

*sniffs the air*

*twitches*

*stands up straight, looking around distractedly*

And to answer your question, Boners, my wife suggested in her infinite wisdom that I was happier being annoyed with the forum and fighting with certain members than I was trying to search for somewhere else to play. In the end, some of you jerk faces are like family.