New Picture Thread

Picture that I took this evening of my daughter before she left for her senior prom. I still don't think I'm old enough for this to be happening.

If I had a daughter, I would NEVER post a picture of here on the forums... there be pervs all over the place here.:p

Look at that, it happened AS I was typing that comment.

In all seriousness, I have a terrifying vision of myself in 16 years, nervously fingering my shotgun as my daughter's prom date approaches the front door.

Maybe I'll be lucky and society will have collapsed by then...

In all seriousness, I have a terrifying vision of myself in 16 years, nervously fingering my shotgun as my daughter's prom date approaches the front door.

Maybe I'll be lucky and society will have collapsed by then...
Look on the bright side, maybe her date won't come with equipment that could make her another teenage pregnancy statistic. ;)

I didn't think I had to clarify. I've posted picture of myself before, and made it clear I'm a dude. Plus my name is in my signature, and it's not a name that could be mistaken for a girl's...

GasBandit

Staff member
Plus my name is in my signature, and it's not a name that could be mistaken for a girl's...
Psh, names mean shit these days. There are so many girls with men's names running around that it's pretty much impossible to tell without a headshot attached. Of course, that may be the idea (with, for instance, resumes).

I was looking for checkers, or perhaps a hat, but found neither.
Honestly, I never wear my checkered hat any more. I don't think I've worn it in at least 2 years. It's now an old ratty thing. My hat of choice now is a newsie cap. But I'm not changing my forum name because a) I'm un creative, and b) nobody would know who I was.

just FYI this is the old checkered hat:

Along with the old checkered shirt, checkered back pack, checkered belt, checkered neck tie, checkered lanyard, checkered shoes and checkered socks. Not pictured are my checkered boxers and checkered scarf.

I have none of this anymore except for the scarf and tie.

were you a batman villain?
It was one of those things, where you own two items that are thematically related, and everyone starts buying you that stuff cause they think you're obsessed. And then it just gets worse. I had the shoes and the hat, everything else was given to me as a gift.