New PETure Thread (aka: Pet Pic Thead)

Cats have probably slept on and killed more (horribly inefficient and therefore toasty warm) cable boxes than hurricanes and floods combined.

--Patrick

That pose makes it look like you are holding some kind of novelty keyboard brush.

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I set up a chair, and now when I am at the PC, Nibbles often decides to co-pilot.

Is the plug hanging down behind him the one that leads to his keyboard?

--Patrick

I just got a kitteh. Her name’s Catness. She originally belonged to a friend’s fiancé but my friend’s cat kept bullying her when they combined households. I think she’s settling into my place though.

catness.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a kitteh. Her name’s Catness. She originally belonged to a friend’s fiancé but my friend’s cat kept bullying her when they combined households. I think she’s settling into my place though.
How dare you post this without pictures?! Kitteh!

This is where this guy has started lying when I’m on the computer. He was supposed to be my wife’s cat, but noooo, he still wants to bite her.

Normally my mouse pad and mouse would be right where he is at.

Apparently sleeping on her couch pillow isn't good enough for her. She has requisitioned my bed for her own purposes.

71573252_10103810000101297_3524622988286623744_n.jpg

"Little Man"..this is the puppy that our two dogs had. He's grown now, but still looks like a cute widdle puppy to me.

73472754_10103831852808297_6813044159935414272_n.jpg

I had just finished a load of laundry and took one of my old shirts out of the dryer. Boy did she purr.

"Here we see an ivory snowbangle curled up on a MacBook Pro for warmth."

--Patrick

Our little ass has grown fairly well over the last few months. He still goes after the wife on occasion, but never takes a bite at me.
9FDAF7B2-1A1D-4E1E-83C4-390E893CC42B.jpeg