New PETure Thread (aka: Pet Pic Thead)

Reactions
191 26 0
Puppy day has come and there is a new monster in the house.

Videos of the little gremlin.

Also, yes I know, I'm a hashtag whore.

Reactions
239 22 4
We usually keep the thermostat at 62F when it's cold outside. A side effect of this is that our cats turn into cuddly lapsluts.

View attachment 25799
You monsters! How could you keep a house so cold for those poor kitties!

*Boof* MEOW! *purr*purr*

Oh hi Alia. You want to lay on my chest again because your Mommy (*cough* @Dirona *cough*) keeps the house so cold? OK!

Reactions
424 204 0
My cats want to curl up all over me even when it's sweltering hot. Cold out? I can understand. Boiling out and they are covered in fur? How can that possibly be enjoyable for them?

Reactions
1,498 409 14
My cats want to curl up all over me even when it's sweltering hot. Cold out? I can understand. Boiling out and they are covered in fur? How can that possibly be enjoyable for them?
Have you never seen a cat microwaving itself in a sunbeam?
Cats are so lazy that if they can convince the Sun to make their body heat for them, they will.

--Patrick

Reactions
257 71 0
Finally, 4 cats in the same picture. I told you I had four cats. It's rare to see them together because the one in the bed hates the other three. Also, she is their mother. 20171105_121747.jpg

Reactions
416 219 1
One of the things we promised ourselves we'd do once we had a house with a yard is get a dog. So, today we went over to Roseburg, to one of the rescue centers, and picked up this handsome boy. This is Luca. He's a little over 1 year old, and a Border Collie mix (with unknown parentage). The rescue center got him as a stray, but he knows "sit," is super affectionate and snuggly, and doesn't like getting in cars, but knows what to do once he's there. He's a good boy.

Luca.png

Reactions
158 86 0
Alia the alley cat decided to "help" me wrap presents this afternoon.

IMG_20171118_130604.jpg

Super cute, and super destructive! It's the Alley cat way!

Reactions
424 204 0
It's better than Cupcake's. She dumpster (or kitchen garbage) dives for the kid's partially eaten old school sandwiches and drags them off to hide to eat later.

Reactions
239 22 4
Hah, every time you post a picture of your cat, I do a double take, thinking "How the fuck did Shakey get my cat?!"
The hair is too short for Pandora, but I have the same double-take at least initially, as sink-drinking is definitely "a thing" for her. @Dirona can confirm.

Reactions
257 71 0
So, all of us have cats of the same color or it is only one cat deceiving us all?

Reactions
126 14 0
Oscar has 6 toes on each foot. It makes him an excellent wasp killer. Nothing gets away from his giant mits.

Reactions
338 115 0
Got a cheapo IP camera to keep an eye on our cats while we were gone (caretakers come by every other day, but we're worrywarts). It's marketed as a baby monitor, so it has a 2-way microphone, allowing us to chat (i.e. utterly confuse) the kitters.

ali-cropped.png

Pictured is Alistar under the dining room table(cropped out of the 1080p snapshot for privacy).

Reactions
416 219 1
Xmas pics with the pets.
Xmas Floof and Pablo.png

Our big orange fuzzball Edmund, aka "the floof." He loved lounging under the tree. Our cockatiel Pablo is making a cameo appearance in the upper right-hand corner.

Xmas Beastie.png

Our tuxedo cat, Lancelot, aka "the Beastie." It was a real pain trying to get a good shot of him.

Xmas Goofball.png

We couldn't actually get a shot of the pupper in front of the tree - he doesn't do sitting still well - but here's Luca in the thick of things.