Best Answer New Health and Advice Addon

Dave

Staff member
I have added a new thing to the Health and Advice sub and ONLY the Health and Advice sub. What this does it allows you to Vote on what you think is the best answer in the thread. Once it has been voted Best Answer 5 times it'll be displayed at the top by the question so everyone can see it. If another gets voted higher (and yes, you can change your vote) it'll replace that one at the top.

So someone answer this post and everyone else vote it as best so we can test it out, please.

Again, right now this is only in this sub. If you think it would have value somewhere else (i.e. Tech Talk), please let me know.

Dave

Staff member
Hmmm. That's...unfortunate. Let me look into things.[DOUBLEPOST=1432676005,1432675901][/DOUBLEPOST]It shows everywhere but gives errors. Here it gives no errors. That sucks. Wonder if I can remove the vote button in other subs.

Here or anywhere?
I attempted to vote for Pat's mentioning of not seeing a vote button anymore, but all I got was this error.

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'vote_weight' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in BestAnswer/Model/Vote.php at line 100
  5. BestAnswer_Model_Vote->votePost() in BestAnswer/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 27
  6. BestAnswer_ControllerPublic_Post->actionBestAnswer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/davidn/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Dave

Staff member
Was that recent or when I was updating the addon?[DOUBLEPOST=1432680910,1432680803][/DOUBLEPOST]I get it, too. Note to dev sent.