Needing some Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

Ok update.........

Stupid man I married was going to come get his stuff today....I knew i'd cancel but figured it would be great to wait till last minute to do so....... So i called last night and said sorry u'll have to wait IM" GOING CAMPING LOL !

Ok I thought that was funny cause he did get a lil sad about it lol .......Which just made it that much more fun for me...So yeah I'm going camping tonight and I had a fabulous Canada Day I'm on a roll .........HOpe you all have a safe and beautiful 4th of July :)

I agree. Try to have a friend visit your house at least once a day to get the mail. That might stop any unwelcome guests.

Just rollin' in to say it does get better. And you have to do what's right for you.

And as inane as it is to say - you do grow as a person, becoming stronger, recognizing your internal strengths and passion, maybe even discovering a you that you didn't know existed.

I wrote a lot. That continues to help.

D

darkangel6988

I completely agree with you Adammon....

Just popping in since it's been like 2 weeks to let Y'all know that I'm almost done YAYYYYYYYYY ME ! I go on wednesday to New York to get all the household items...Yep all of em he is deploying and doesnt care so it's all mine !

I've been going out constantly meeting new exciting and very fascinating people lol ....I'm happier then ever and I think I've found a me that I didn't know existed...I hope your all doing well. This is probably the best summer I've ever had ironically !

Sure have missed you guys...I'll try to pop in a bit more and check to see what's going on !

C

Chibibar

I completely agree with you Adammon....

Just popping in since it's been like 2 weeks to let Y'all know that I'm almost done YAYYYYYYYYY ME ! I go on wednesday to New York to get all the household items...Yep all of em he is deploying and doesnt care so it's all mine !

I've been going out constantly meeting new exciting and very fascinating people lol ....I'm happier then ever and I think I've found a me that I didn't know existed...I hope your all doing well. This is probably the best summer I've ever had ironically !

Sure have missed you guys...I'll try to pop in a bit more and check to see what's going on !
yay! good for you girl :)

I have to admit, this year's summer has been kicking my ass. This is great local weather.

Tanned for free, who would have thought it! :)

Cajungal

Staff member
I have to admit, this year's summer has been kicking my ass. This is great local weather.

Tanned for free, who would have thought it! :)
Wait... tanning without lying in a glowing coffin or getting sprayed with stuff?

I don't get it.

D

darkangel6988

I got me an awesome tan too lol ! Freaking summer rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyway update so I faced the man I married....I drove to new york with my best friend spent 2 days at his house unpacking and repacking boxes....I decided that I would just say fuck it and take it all so i did ....Somehow I even won the car too so Id say I did pretty good. I drove all my stuff back to Montreal and it is in storage with UHAUL sooooooooo I'd say this is almost done ! I feel fabulous ! Thank you all for being there it really helped me out in the beginning when things felt hopeless. Next up for me is FIND A JOB !!!!!!!!! wish me luck lol !

Whats new with everyone here?

Ross

Staff member
Are you staying up in Canadaland or are you moving back to the States? Forgive me if that's been answered already... I'm feeling a little lazy today.

D

darkangel6988

Are you staying up in Canadaland or are you moving back to the States? Forgive me if that's been answered already... I'm feeling a little lazy today.
I gave back my green card and will stay in Canada......I have one year to contest my visa if I want to go back to the US but I'm thinking I'm better off here :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

You didn't come visit me when you were in the states? *sad puppy dog face*
Was not aware you lived in New York lol ! and if you don't well that's the only state i passed into hehe.

ElJuski

Staff member
New York, Illinois, they're right next to each other.

Uhhuh.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

:p

J

Jiarn

Do not mean to hijack but I decided to start P90X myself. I keep in decent shape, I'm not overweight, I fit into my ideal weight class for my height but I'm looking to tone.

Seeing this thread and talking to a friend, who lent me the dvds, I have seen the results enough to believe in it. My question is thus:

What should I get, for sure, to do this program?

I know a pull-up bar for sure, and some free weights but not sure how many and what sizes. They say a yoga mat + a few other things but I'm curious what exactly I need.

I will be following my own diet plan but don't really use supplements, so I'm not sure which are good and which would be a rip-off.

Thanks for the upcoming advice and sorry for hijacking.

D

darkangel6988

Do not mean to hijack but I decided to start P90X myself. I keep in decent shape, I'm not overweight, I fit into my ideal weight class for my height but I'm looking to tone.

Seeing this thread and talking to a friend, who lent me the dvds, I have seen the results enough to believe in it. My question is thus:

What should I get, for sure, to do this program?

I know a pull-up bar for sure, and some free weights but not sure how many and what sizes. They say a yoga mat + a few other things but I'm curious what exactly I need.

I will be following my own diet plan but don't really use supplements, so I'm not sure which are good and which would be a rip-off.

Thanks for the upcoming advice and sorry for hijacking.

Hey No problem :)

If you are not able to use a pull up bar in your home then you would need the bands .......The bands are able to simulate pull ups and chin ups if they are attached to something above your head. Since I'm small the weights I have are 5,8,10 and 12 So you wanna get a couple that are easy and some that are harder ....I don't know what you can lift but you'd probably be somewhere between 15-45 pounds .......

You absolutely need something for pull ups as you mentionned as most arm chest back dvd's are all based around that. A great supplement that I use is the P90x Results and Recovery drink sold from beachbody it helps refuel you after your workout and heals sore tired muscles . There is also a bit of creatine in it. If your looking for massive bulk I would ask at your Local GNC what they recommend as for protein I use Gold Standard Whey and I find it to be very helpful and rather tasty . I have a beachbody website if you wanna check it out ......If your not into shopping online Walmart carries most equipment needed. Here is my website

www.beachbodycoach.com/sweetinsanity18 ...

Hit me up by email if you need anything I'd be glad to help :) Good luck on your P90x Journey I absolutely love it and would still be doing it if it wasn't for the release of Turbo Fire :)

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

What sort of job are you looking for?
I am in no position to be picky I will take what I get and while I work I am going to take a course for fitness training and Nutrionalist. I wanna work later on with anything to do with fitness since i love it so much but to start once again bad situation going broke fast and have bills to pay for so I mean i'll take whatever !

D

darkangel6988

Ben la ma chere, c'est une question importante. Ta quoi sur ton C.V comme expérience? :D
Je parle le francais Tabernac...Juste des fois je marrange pas tres bien tu comprends lol :)

I dont know a mixture of shit...Nothing ultra fabulous aside Hairdressing and Coordinator.

I know someone in the health industry, she's actually a Nutritionist I believe. I'll have a chat with her about any job availabilities that she may know of. No promises though.

D

darkangel6988

I know someone in the health industry, she's actually a Nutritionist I believe. I'll have a chat with her about any job availabilities that she may know of. No promises though.
Thanks I'd appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.