Needing some Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

I think this thread has become Let's hook Darkangel Up rather Then GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT.........I no longer need support I just need a damn date lol !
Heh. A date I can provide ;) (if you are in Texas) other stuff.. I would need proper clearance ^_~

Gusto
-single
-large hands
-not fugly

Jay
-engaged
-french tongue
-neighbourly

Based on the above evidence, it's clear that Gusto is the better choice. Also I want Grandkids, so Gusto get to wooing.

See all this chitter chatter here, ladies? In the time it took Jay to type this, Gusto can thrice climax a lady.
Three times? My GAWD, what a waste of time. Sex is like a restaurant, sometimes you get good service, sometimes you get bad service and many times you have to be satisfied with self service after I'm "done".

Cajungal

Staff member
See all this chitter chatter here, ladies? In the time it took Jay to type this, Gusto can thrice climax a lady.
Three times? My GAWD, what a waste of time. Sex is like a restaurant, sometimes you get good service, sometimes you get bad service and many times you have to be satisfied with self service after I'm "done".[/QUOTE]

Gusto also doesn't bore women with silly analogies.

D

darkangel6988

GUSTO YOUR SINGLE OMG !!!!!!!!!!! Wait since yall hate it so much when i say this once more for the fact that hottie gusto is single OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i need to steal a car lol ! Ok off to the bar now for an hour be back in a bit . Thanks for giving me a good laugh yall you rock !

Three times? My GAWD, what a waste of time. Sex is like a restaurant, sometimes you get good service, sometimes you get bad service and many times you have to be satisfied with self service after I'm "done".[/QUOTE]

Gusto also doesn't bore women with silly analogies.[/QUOTE]

THRICE say ye? Why, my lady, I fear I'm sold.

Damn Jay, beaten out by Gusto? You're bad at this. :slywink:
Beaten? Woman, I have tasted every continent this beautiful planet has to offer. I can put my balls anywhere I want to. Heck, I’ll make it rain out here if I apply myself. All she's gotta do is get in a car and drive herself to my love cave. She knows that.

But Gusto... poor Gusto! Have you seen his effort to bed this sexy beast? Shawna's a mighty fan catch, woman. And look at Gusto's plight. It pains me to break his hope so. He and I are brothers of another mother. What does it cost to me to let him taste the honey suckle this one rare time? But will he tame this wild mare? She's been in the kennel for far too long and will need to be broken right. He better have his stirrups ready. If he falls off though, The Jay will make sure to visit Greenfield Park sometime soon. HC, that's where the aftershock will be happenin'

:sneaky:[/QUOTE]

See all this chitter chatter here, ladies? In the time it took Jay to type this, Gusto can thrice climax a lady.[/QUOTE]

Best wingman ever.

ElJuski

Staff member
>: [ at the expense of sounding like Calleja......I feel left out.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

...of the sex stuff

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

I'm talking about getting one's bone on up in this biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.