Needing some Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

Man I obviously Missed alot while Kareoking at some local stupid bar ! God local bars suck Next time I try to go to one please stop me. I had to see everyone and their damn mom there and I had the beauty of explaining why I'm in canada atleast 900 times. It was a long night I gained probably about 8 pounds from all the damn beer being bought for me I walked home in the pouring rain and I had 3 hours of sleep !

So much for me taking myself out lol ! From now on I sit here on the computer and sleep and workout this way I avoid moments like this! I also woke up and have a hard time swallowing my throat hurts dang it!

Glad yall had fun though on here trading trophies and all that stuff ! Sad I missed it I did try to check halforums on my phone but let's be real I could Barely see it on there to type back !

D

darkangel6988

Hey All :)

So a lil update .......I'm having a bad night...I suppose one bad night in all the day i've gone through is ok...I feel like breaking down and just sobbing and I can't figure out why because I don't want him to come back....

I just feel alone. I want this done but its such a shitty lonely feeling...On a happier note things are going smoothly no drama to report just had to share this lol . That's all I'm off to mope for tonight i guess.

It's normal... don't worry. You may feel like that every once in a while for a good time yet.... but it will get better with time. Take care of yourself and you can always vent here where we will give you all kinds of wacky responses :).

I can only imagine how you must feel... though I haven't experienced your exact scenario I did have to call off a long term relationship (5 years) only three months away from our planned wedding. The loneliness is horrible at first but it really does get better. Try to surround yourself with friends and family, pursue your hobbies, work out and do all the things that you love to do.

Cajungal

Staff member
Aw, sorry, DarkAngel. It doesn't really matter that you don't want him back... it's an adjustment. But you'll have better days, I promise.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Hey All :)

So a lil update .......I'm having a bad night...I suppose one bad night in all the day i've gone through is ok...I feel like breaking down and just sobbing and I can't figure out why because I don't want him to come back....

I just feel alone. I want this done but its such a shitty lonely feeling...On a happier note things are going smoothly no drama to report just had to share this lol . That's all I'm off to mope for tonight i guess.
You don't have to want him back to feel sad or angry about your situation. The whole thing is a mental process of grieving much like when someone you are close to dies. You go through similar steps. It will get easier with time. Sorry you're having a rough night. Better days are ahead.

D

darkangel6988

Thanks yall I'm going to go to bed and hope tomo doesn't hurt...Then again I'm proud cuz I haven't hurt much since it happened so it's bound to hurt a tiny bit now . Atleast i've been tough thru most of it.!

Being tough doesn't mean not feeling anything.... it just means you're able to pick yourself back up when you fall down.

Fight through the bad times, and you'll see that the good times come that much more often. You sound as though you have a solid meatspace support structure, and you already know that you have a large group of friends here.

You'll be fine, la belle. You'll be just fine.

D

darkangel6988

Girl, it just sounds like we need to do some karaoke together.
Not a chance my friend Not a chance...I'll be your back up dancer lol !

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Being tough doesn't mean not feeling anything.... it just means you're able to pick yourself back up when you fall down.

Fight through the bad times, and you'll see that the good times come that much more often. You sound as though you have a solid meatspace support structure, and you already know that you have a large group of friends here.

You'll be fine, la belle. You'll be just fine.
Thanks Officer Hotness lol .
I'm ok I don't even know why I keep crying cause it certaintly isn't because I miss him because I don't....I just want to cry all day long I'm sure it will pass but it's freaking annoying it's ruining my positive vibes. Your right though I got alot of support ...I'm definitly blessed with plenty of love from friends online and offline.

You've been holding onto a lot of pent-up stress over the past few weeks. Crying is the body's way of releasing it. It's perfectly natural. You'll be fine. ^_^

D

darkangel6988

LOL ..........So from reading on here Starbucks is the place to pick up ..........So whose coming to Starbucks with me LOL !

D

darkangel6988

I was married But now I am not lol well I am but fuck that noise I see divorce papers to my right on the desk .........It's all good LET'S HIT STARBUCKS LOL !

D

darkangel6988

Sweet I'm in :)~ Give me a couple months and let the husband pay me I'll save his money and fly out lol ! HAHAHAHAHA!

C

Chibibar

DA: if you just wanna come to Texas come on over :) my wife and I would love you have ya. I'll cook! and we can hit a couple of the club scene :)

Status
Not open for further replies.