NBA Finals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frozenjuicy

Dallas or Miami, post your opinion .
Dallas is perfect as miami too , miami with lebron is unstopable now but nowitzki's consecutive play can't be replaced so , its hot :thumbsup:

Dave

Staff member
I would like to see Dirk win it. But Miami is one stacked team. Even without LeBron they have a great roster. They play as a team and they win. They play as individual stars and they're going down.

F

frozenjuicy

Well while Lebron played in clev. miami haven't team play , dwayne played alone , so dwayne with shaq's help won one title. Then dwayne struggles alone and then lebron comes and they rush everything. But Dirk can dirk can beat them . Dirk in 7

Dave

Staff member
Well while Lebron played in clev. miami haven't team play , dwayne played alone , so dwayne with shaq's help won one title. Then dwayne struggles alone and then lebron comes and they rush everything. But Dirk can dirk can beat them . Dirk in 7
Let me try.

Well, while LeBron was playing in Cleveland, Miami's team play wasn't that good. They had Dwayne Wade but he was their only star player. With the addition of Shaq, Miami was able to finally win a title. When Shaq sustained an injury that took him out of the 2007 season, Wade again struggled to keep the team in the win column. So Miami picked up LeBron James but rushed to get the team to championship caliber.

Dirk Nowitzki should be enough to pull the Mavericks through, though. Dirk in 7.

In that case, that's not true. Shaq arrived in Miami during Wade's second year and they had to give up Butler, Odom and other dudes.

But if i remember well, back then Cleveland sucked ass and Miami was a 50w team.

Dave

Staff member
Shaq showed up in 2003/2004 and they won a championship 2 years later in 2006. After that Shaq was hurt for a lot of the season. When he did come back Wade got hurt.

So FJ makes some good points.

F

frozenjuicy

I hope you understood that and dallas will win in 7 nomatter miami is playing easy and perfect !

F

frozenjuicy

No , it isn't , but i am learning to talk english cus everywhere you need to do buiseness outside your country english is best to communicate with the others !!!

Dave

Staff member
No , it isn't , but i am learning to talk english cus everywhere you need to do buiseness outside your country english is best to communicate with the others !!!
We figured. You're doing well enough to be understood...most of the time. Sometimes you need to re-read a few times. Still good to see you here.

I want to see Jason Kidd get a ring. I've followed him since his Cal days. It just seems like it would be a nice addition to what has already been a Hall-of-Fame career.

Honestly, I have no issue with LBJ or the Heat. They can win it all the next 5 years for all I care. I just would like to see Kidd win.

The team that I wanted to win did, but I did not think it would happen.

I am so bloody happy for Dirk and Jason. Now I bet Jason wish he stayed a Maverick...

I guess this also clears up the push to call LeBron James the greatest NBA Player of All Time...

He is not even the best player on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.