my parents just left on a 2 week vacation and I have washing machine questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wasabi Poptart

If you want to learn...JUST DO IT! Don't worry about mistakes. Don't worry that you look like a baby or an idiot. Get instructions or a recipe or whatever and learn! So what if it's not the way your mom does it. In my household, my husband does laundry one way and I do it another. Guess what? No matter who does it the clothes are clean (though I am the one who cleans his white uniform since I'm good at getting stains out for some reason).

Cajungal

Staff member
S'truth. Every ruined article of clothing will teach you a lesson about what not to do. For example: ALWAYS CHECK POCKETS.

W

Wasabi Poptart

S'truth. Every ruined article of clothing will teach you a lesson about what not to do. For example: ALWAYS CHECK POCKETS.
That's one I always forget. :\ Nothing like shredded tissues in your dark clothes.

Oh god just wait until you have kids and you forget to check the pockets. So gross. Once a tube of lipstick got into the dryer too. That ruined all of the clothes. -_-

Don't feel like an idiot and don't listen to grumpy mcasshole over there. It's not that big a deal, though it is rip poking worthy.

That's a thing right? Poking ribs?

Damn, 2nd degree at 23? I'm still working on my one.

I once forgot I had a chocolate in my jeans pocket. It survived the washer just fine, but then when I pulled my jeans and such out of the dryer there was all this brown, sticky substance all over everything. I didn't remember having any "accidents" and everything was fine when going into the wash. I couldn't remember what it was until I found the wrapper and half of the melted chocolate left in it.

Don't feel like an idiot and don't listen to grumpy mcasshole over there. It's not that big a deal, though it is rip poking worthy.

1. Go to Craiglist
2. Ask a hot woman to do it for you.
3. Reward her with sexual favors.

Everyone is a winner in this case.

Repeat every 2 weeks.

I have never bothered separating my colors and whites and have never had any of my whites ruined in any way by it. Am I doing it wrong?

1. Go to Craiglist

Repeat every 2 weeks.
you sir are a god, you deserve something, I dont know what right now, but thats the best answer I have ever seen.

C

Chibibar

I have never bothered separating my colors and whites and have never had any of my whites ruined in any way by it. Am I doing it wrong?
nah. It is a good rule of thumb since not all color clothes are made equal. Some newer stuff the dye might come off and stain white clothing REALLY easy.
typical scenario would be a brand new red shirt or something and wash with pure white undershirt, it will come out pink if wash in warm water (a little color comes out) it happen with blue and some green. Again, color shirts varies some never have any issues at all :)

As soon as we could reach the controls on the Washer/Dryer we were doing part of the laundry. Also folding towels and sheets at a fairly young age too.

1. Go to Craiglist

Repeat every 2 weeks.
you sir are a god, you deserve something, I dont know what right now, but thats the best answer I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]
You could get him something from Craigslist!

Cajungal

Staff member
1. Go to Craiglist

Repeat every 2 weeks.
you sir are a god, you deserve something, I dont know what right now, but thats the best answer I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]
You could get him something from Craigslist![/QUOTE]

You could arrange an orgy at his house! (wasn't there a story like that?...)

so guys, uhhh..I actually never needed to do my laundry, my dad ended up turning back and is back home now....so uhhh THANKS FOR THE HELP!
*Bones goes to hide the clean shirts that prove the fact he knows how to do his laundry now*

He just came back to peel your fruit. You're still on laundry duty.

(Also, what's with the peeling fruit stuff from the last page? Oranges, kiwis, and mangos are the ones I can think of that need some kind of knife-peeling. Could these kids not get how bananas work? Were they too prissy to eat the skin of apples/pears/grapes/etc? The skin's awesome, just like when eating human.)

W

Wasabi Poptart

The only time I've peeled a peach is when I was baking them in something. If I'm eating raw peaches, I eat them fuzzy skin and all. Yum!

Wait, people peel peaches? You just blew my mind. Do you also peel plums?

Side note: the skins of kiwifruits are also edible

W

Wasabi Poptart

Never knew you could eat kiwi skin. It always seems a bit too rough to eat.

Bubble doesn't even peel his bananas, just chomps the hell out of them. He's that manly. And coconuts? Don't even get Bubble started on coconuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.