[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

So the internet has convinced me to give this show a try. Watched the first two episodes. Laruen Faust = AWESOME, MLP:FiM = AWESOME, Me = Brony.

Yeah, and he made an excellent point about supporting Faust's Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. I feel bad that someone with such a good resume is unable to get her project going because of how narrow-minded the animation industry seems to have become on her television front.

That said, I think she should do an online, 24-page "intro" comic to gather interest. Many people who adore MLP: Friendship is Magic aren't even aware and even those who are might not care since these characters Faust has created aren't actually shown interacting or being involved in a story of any kind. Something like that would certainly garner attention from the existing fanbase that MLP has formed.

I would gladly give her op a whirl, looks cool. a bunch of skater chicks based of the solar system, sign me up!

Weird.

And now this kind of sucks because we got used to being able to watch the next episode whenever because the season had ended when my wife and I got started. Now we're in the same boat as everyone else. This is why I don't watch shows until they get canned, like Firefly and Pushing Daisies.

I've had an old Achewood panel set aside as an image macro I've been looking to use for like 3 years now.

Eventually (usually a day or two) I just put my newly found image macros in the funny pictures thread. Otherwise I'll never get around to using it.

not going to lie, I cant wait to see where this season goes with character development. also, spike is the coolest character ever. sorry, i like the ponies, but a wise cracking dragon just makes me so happy