Motivational Posters Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubicon

theres actually a reason Power Girl has super-cleavage?

wow, ok yea sure

A

Alex B.

The one on the left is Lucy Pinder. I forget the blonde's name, but you'll find her pretty quickly. She's done a lot of shoots with Pinder.

R

Rubicon

TNM said:

Damn, and I thought my room was bad. (no I don't play WoW). Yea mines a little like that, empty soda bottles and take-out food boxes everywhere. But it's not as bad as that...yet.

R

Rubicon

that is the saddest calvin and hobbes ever :( always brings a tear to me eye, his imagination is going and so is his best friend

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Mav said:
that is the saddest calvin and hobbes ever :( always brings a tear to me eye, his imagination is going and so is his best friend
better than this!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6H3LUrd_M:b0qg54fh][/youtube:b0qg54fh]

North_Ranger

Staff member
Mav said:
This is why, should I ever have children, I am going to beat up any doctor who dares to mention Ritalin to me :devil: I seriously have trouble understanding why some parents would want to dope up their children like that.

Also, Scydron... *sniff* Thanks, man... I always get a little teary-eyed seeing that last comic. Good times, good times...

North_Ranger said:
Mav said:
This is why, should I ever have children, I am going to beat up any doctor who dares to mention Ritalin to me :devil: I seriously have trouble understanding why some parents would want to dope up their children like that.

Also, Scydron... *sniff* Thanks, man... I always get a little teary-eyed seeing that last comic. Good times, good times...
There are actual medical reasons to have some children on that type of medication. It's not very common (not nearly as common as the prescriptions) but does exist. I do have a cousin that is on ritalin, it brings him the ability to control himself, but doesn't slow him down in any way at all.

Not all that are on it need it, but there are bad parents out there too. Seen too many parents that just don't want to be a "bad guy" and teach their kids how they should behave, and just want a pill to "make them settle." Those parents need to be hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.