Motivational Posters Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubicon

I was watching the latest online episode of Fresh Ink (G4 webisode series that reviews comics, and Blair is hot), and the first comic she reviewed this week was some indy book, this was displayed and I thought "hey, FALCON PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*passes tradition on to Vagabond" *salutes*

The burden is now your's... Not that it was much of one anyway. ;)

R

Rubicon

Philosopher B. said:
... goddamit. I just Googled 'Horseradish'.
you know horseradish

that disgusting stuff that's like a second cousin to mayonnaise, that people slather on roast beef, fish, etc like it's goin outta style

I

Iaculus

Philosopher B. said:
... goddamit. I just Googled 'Horseradish'.

... So did I. Without filtering.

Are pictures of verdant, spicy plants that offensive to your eyes? Or did I miss something here?

P

Philosopher B.

I felt silly because I thought 'Horseradish' was a comic, you see. I didn't see that nWo wrote 'sauce'.

Plus I once had a terrible accident involving horseradish during my childhood. :shock:

I

Iaculus

Philosopher B. said:
I felt silly because I thought 'Horseradish' was a comic, you see. I didn't see that nWo wrote 'sauce'.

Plus I once had a terrible accident involving horseradish during my childhood. :shock:
My word.

... You too?

You know what... There needs to be an anime named Pumpernickel that's brain-fuckingly weird. Or at least that's a good title for a anime with a poorly translated name.

Yeah, strange thought. But it occurred to me when Philosopher B said he thought Horseradish was a comic and then my mind went kablooey...

R

Rubicon

Fazz Munkle said:
You know what... There needs to be an anime named Pumpernickel that's brain-fuckingly weird. Or at least that's a good title for a anime with a poorly translated name.

Yeah, strange thought. But it occurred to me when Philosopher B said he thought Horseradish was a comic and then my mind went kablooey...
it took me quite a long time to remember you're m80

the avatar gave it away

the mystery is solved

I have a collection of motivational posters from the old thread, most of which I will upload as soon as I can think of a way to upload two hundred pictures at once.

Also, how did this reach page two?

S

Silvanesti

Scydron said:
I have a collection of motivational posters from the old thread, most of which I will upload as soon as I can think of a way to upload two hundred pictures at once.

Also, how did this reach page two?
its not about sex or how much of an ass kissyfaceguy is. We need more pictures!

A

Alex B.

Mine from the old thread:

(probably not as funny without the context from the old thread, but oh well :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.