Missing Halforumite (Non-Bubble Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well be a good place to ask as any other place: what's up with Bumble and Allen's similar avatar? (or should I say simile... :ninja:)

Might as well be a good place to ask as any other place: what's up with Bumble and Allen's similar avatar? (or should I say simile... :ninja:)
We tried to clone users to up the number of good people around here. unfortunately, it didn't quite work out. They look alike, but don't act alike. You can easily tell which one's the clone, adn why we had to stop.

True, true. The mods made sure Mathias got banned for repeatedly breaking the forum rules.

That is what you meant, QP?

Isn't it?
No, because colored text is for squares.

Like Nick said, we know what happened. It's kind of sad that an empty, silly comment like mine could push Krisken away again. RavenPoe put it well--if things here are getting you upset, leave. Or take a break at the very least. What goes on here should not be stressing you out. I honestly was on the verge of taking a break after a certain recent thread because of my disgust over certain people here, but I got over it. That's what a person should do: get over it or stay off this thing until you can get over it. What you don't do is get pissy because the place isn't suiting serious business. It's never been that kind of place. Hell, that was part of Mathias's problem. He could give a joke, but couldn't take one, and got either whiny or pissed when someone gave him what he was giving.

Still wish he was around, but in case people couldn't tell by the first page, this thread was a joke.

...Like your moms.

...in bed.

Ah, yes, I remember his first offspring... So he "squeezed out" at least another rugrat... I guess this means we should all be very, very worried... :-P

I was just curious, because back at the day I've been posting quite a lot... Ehm, I mean "he" was posting quite a lot...

GasBandit

Staff member
Whenever anybody talks about "certain people" in a post in a negative context, I always like to believe it's me, and giggle. Of course, sometimes I AM.

And you know, there's that GasBandit asshole. Man, how did he manage to stick around? Only thing he's good for is...hm. Well, I'm sure he's been helpful with...hrm.

Yeah, you know what? I also do not like the cut of his jib.

No, because colored text is for squares.

Like Nick said, we know what happened. It's kind of sad that an empty, silly comment like mine could push Krisken away again. RavenPoe put it well--if things here are getting you upset, leave. Or take a break at the very least. What goes on here should not be stressing you out. I honestly was on the verge of taking a break after a certain recent thread because of my disgust over certain people here, but I got over it. That's what a person should do: get over it or stay off this thing until you can get over it. What you don't do is get pissy because the place isn't suiting serious business. It's never been that kind of place. Hell, that was part of Mathias's problem. He could give a joke, but couldn't take one, and got either whiny or pissed when someone gave him what he was giving.

Still wish he was around, but in case people couldn't tell by the first page, this thread was a joke.

...Like your moms.

...in bed.
"ya, ya'll are taking this too seriously. now back to my conspiracy about how a clique is getting people banned on an internet forum."

Status
Not open for further replies.