Minor victory thread

Dec 2, 2008
Swam back to GA
Thank God I don't give a fuck about things like relationship anniversary. Because that's a whole lot of dates to keep track of.
Immigration services get really antsy if you don't know all the arbitrary relationship boundary dates by heart (along with all the weird details of daily life that normal people bother to mentally catalogue but I mostly ignore).

May 10, 2012
PNW
Thank God I don't give a fuck about things like relationship anniversary. Because that's a whole lot of dates to keep track of.
The only reason I remember our relationship anniversary is because it was also my parents' wedding anniversary. I..might have forgotten our actual wedding anniversary once or twice.

GasBandit

Staff member
Uh, what's Ozona?

Ozona Grill and Bar!

Our Story:

Named after the unincorporated small West Texas town, Ozona Grill & Bar has an award-winning patio that has become a home away from home in Dallas. Saturday and Sunday, enjoy brunch and the Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary. Year after year Ozonacontinues to offer a comfortable atmosphere along with a diverse menu of homemade food, and a large selection of drinks; Ozona fulfills everyone’s burning desire for a good ol’ time.
Yeah, I thought it might be odd that you'd have strong feelings about a patio restaurant with only 2 locations, both in Texas.

Dec 3, 2009
Savannah, GA
Sergeant fussed at me for coming in right before roll call, which I do because fuck hanging around here if I don't have to.

Why is this a minor victory? "I need you to start coming in about half an hour earlier every day."

Still not seeing the win here?

"I'm going to be working with you on doing supervisory paperwork. I want you to be ready to take the Sergeant's exam."

!!!

Dec 3, 2009
Savannah, GA
In the interest of full disclosure, it's going to be a while before I can be a Sergeant... hell, I'm not gonna be eligible for Corporal for another couple of months (have to wait for some disciplinary action to fall off), but they only set this up for senior officers that they feel are gonna be worth having on for a while.

So, yeah... I'm happy about that.

Nov 26, 2008
America's wang
In the interest of full disclosure, it's going to be a while before I can be a Sergeant... hell, I'm not gonna be eligible for Corporal for another couple of months (have to wait for some disciplinary action to fall off), but they only set this up for senior officers that they feel are gonna be worth having on for a while.

So, yeah... I'm happy about that.
Can we call you Sarge?

Reactions: jwhouk

GasBandit

Staff member
Last week, HBO got Suddenlink (my cable company) to suspend my internet access on my "first strike" under the DMCA for torrenting that week's episode of Game of Thrones.

This week, I got a seedbox.

Guess who's now seeding EVERY FUCKING TORRENT OF GAME OF THRONES I CAN FIND, MOTHER FUCKERS. ALL YOU DID WAS AWAKEN A SLEEPING GIANT AND FILL HIM WITH A TERRIBLE RESOLVE. EAT SHIT AND DIE. HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Nov 27, 2008
East Texas
www.llandra.com
Last week, HBO got Suddenlink (my cable company) to suspend my internet access on my "first strike" under the DMCA for torrenting that week's episode of Game of Thrones.

Guess who's now seeding EVERY FUCKING TORRENT OF GAME OF THRONES I CAN FIND, MOTHER FUCKERS. ALL YOU DID WAS AWAKEN A SLEEPING GIANT AND FILL HIM WITH A TERRIBLE RESOLVE. EAT SHIT AND DIE. HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
I felt the same way when Metallica banned me from Napster

fade

Staff member
Nov 27, 2008
www.fadecomic.com

Do you want tyrannical overlords? Because this is how you get tyrannical overlords.